ONE

Jungkook had been walking towards his home from his friend Yoongi's house for about an hour now. It was only a 30 min walk, but he got lost from making the wrong turn into an alleyway, what makes it worse was that it was already getting dark, and he was obviously getting scared shitless now. He then hears something getting knocked over, like a trash can. He, of course being the sensitive bean he is, gets scared and flinched. He turns around and see's the trash can knocked over with a small kitten on it. He cooes and walkes up to it. He was about to pet it when he hears someone talking behind him and a thud. He flinches and grabs the cat and hids behind the knocked over trash can.

"You got the gun?" He hears a smooth but rough voice. He peaks his head from behind the trash can and looks to see a short male covered head to toe in black, and pinning someone to the wall. He also sees someone with a mask behind the short male, he's much taller, like around 6'2. "Y-yes, sir. I h-have the gun.." The two males smirk, and the short one lets go of the others neck. The male then grabes something wrapped around a black cloth and hands it to them. The guy smirks. "The most expensive gun, in blood red and the initials in the darkest black, K.T.H.."

Jungkook speaks as he heard the word, 'gun'. But then he covers his mouth with panic written all over his face as he made a noise. Crap.. Im so dead.. Jungkook widens his eyes as he sees the three look over towards his way. He swears he seen the taller male look into his eyes. His eyes dark and no emotion, it sent shivers down his back. The shorter male then wastes no time to take the gun the male gave him and decides to 'try it out'.

He grabs bullets from his pockets and puts the bullets into the gun skillfully and shoots the man in the leg. He groans and falls to his knees, "W-what the fuck.. T-this w-wasnt p-part of t-the deal.." The shorter shrugs and smirks again as he then shoots the man again, but this time in the head, making him fall to the ground dead. Jungkook whimpers loudly, and flinches. He sweats and shakes as he thinks he's next. He then panics as he see's the two walk towards him. He holds the kitten in his hands tightly and closes his eyes tightly and tries to make no sounds as he hears the footsteps get closerm He then hears the footsteps fade away. He whimpers softly and opens his eyes. He then looks around to see the dead body gone and no one else around. He lets out the breath he forgot he was holding. He then stood up with the kitten and started to run towards the way he came from to go back to Yoongi's place, but then bumps into a hard chest after passing a corner.

Jungkook freezes and looks up in fear. He bites his lip as his eyes fog over with tears. "Hi there, little one.. What are you running from? Did you perhaps see our little show?" Jungkook squeaks then walks backwards but then bumps into another chest. He turns around and see's the same dark and emotionless eyes he saw before. "Hi there, cutie. How about you come with us, hm? We'll have so much fun." A deep voice speaks. Jungkook yells as he fells himself getting picked up from the ground by a pair of big and strong hands and gets set onto shoulders. He wiggles and whines. "No! P-put me down! L-let me g-go! No!" He yells but then whimpers when he feels a spank on his ass from his tight leather pants. "What a nice ass you have, cutie. But we wouldn't want to  have it bruised and bloody from you screaming would we?" Jungkook trembles and stops wiggling and screaming, he then grips onto the males back with tears flowing from his eyes in fear. "Good boy. Now lets get moving shall we?" The deep and smooth voiced male says as he pats Jungkook's ass. "We shall."

And with that, they were taking Jungkook away from the scene.
____________________________________

Was it good? Do I need to improve anything?
(Excuse any mistakes!)

Was it good? Do I need to improve anything?(Excuse any mistakes!)