FOUR

Welcome to the Sinners Club. How are you?
____________________________________
Jungkook's pov
It's been a whole day without eating or drinking anything that thoes people gave me. Ive just been contemplating on my escape. As I was staring at the ceiling, thinking, I hear the door unlock and open. I see one of my captors who's stoll wearing a mask but wearing formal clothes, like he's about to have a meeting. "I've brought clothes, change and then come downstairs to the living room with the body guard we assigned you." I sigh as I get up to grab the clothes and ready to do the same old routine ive been doing the whole time I've been here, but then I take a good look at the outfit he gives me. He starts to walk away when I growl in annoyance.

"Hey! What the fuck is this? A maid outfit? Am I a fucking joke to you?" He turns around with a glare that could kill. "Shut the fuck up and wear the outfit." "Who the fuck do you think I am to wear this sissy outift?" The shorter male smirked and put his hands on his small waist. "I just thought a sissy like you would like something this, though?" I clench my hands into a fist. "Do you want to get your small ass beat?" Before we could bicker anymore, a dark aura appears.

"What's all this ruckus? Didn't I tell you to give the outfit to him and come down stairs?" The deep voiced man spoke. I freeze and look up from behind the shorter male. He looks down at me, making me back down with fear. He smirks. "Don't worry about it, boss. I had it covered. Come on, let's just go." V smiles and walks away with the shorter male, but without giving me, "See you downstairs, cutie." I sigh as I look at the maid looking outfit. I just walk to the bathroom and shower and change. I look into the mirror and pout. But before I left I noticed theres something on the floor. Fucking bunny ears. I groan as I put that on to, as I knew that he was gonna tell at me for not wearing it. I walk out and go downstairs.

Everyone's eyes are on me, and it's making me embarrassed. "Such a good boy for wearing the clothes I picked out for you.. How about you come and sit on my lap until our company comes?" He spoke in such a dominant tone. I slowly walk towards him and sit down on his lap, my legs straddling him. I feel him smirk as he moves his hands to my small waist, gripping it.

Before he could do anything else, the door openes to 2 very tall men and a short woman with cakey makeup, big lips and a slutty dress, maybe even sluttier than mine maybe. V taps my thighs as a sign for me to stand up, I stan up and stand to the side of him with my head low, afriad of the weird stare I was getting from the woman. "Ahh, welcome. Take a seat.. Then we should start the meeting off with some drinks?" I guess that's where I come in.. They ask me for water, Taehyung smiles at me then mouths, 'go get the drinks, cutie.' I blush and bow before leaving.

I come back with three cups filled up to the top with liquid, then i sat them down with the correct person. Before I could sit the woman's cup down, she puts her food out and trips me, making me drop her drink all over the floor and me coming down with it. I blush out of embarassment. "Such a messy maid! He couldn't even do something so simple as giving me my drink! So clumsy! Why cant you fire it!" Who the fuck does this bitch think she is!? Im going to give her a peice of my mind! I stand up in a flash and grab the hoe's wrist tightly. "Who the fuck do you think you'r calling an 'it'? Your the 'it' right here with that cakey ass makeup! You fucking made me trip! Stop being a bitch and just accept the fact that your a straight up hoe. If you have a problem with me, then speak it up!" Everyone at the table gasps, except V. He's smirking. "Tell that thing to let go of my sister!" V chuckles. "Jungkook, let go of ms. Wang, or must I teach you a lesson about harassing our guests?"

I growl in annoyance. Iet go of her wrist and wipe my hands on my dress and walk away to clean the mess on the floor. Fucking bitch. As I finish cleaning, I stand beside V again and wait for them to finish their 'meeting'. While waiting, one of the men call me over in a 'suductive' manner. I slowly walk towards him, only to have my ass groped. I squeak and slap him. Again" everyone looks at me. "Jungkook. Go to your room. We'll talk more there." I sigh and walk upstairs to my room in fear. He's probably going to beat my ass.. Rip me.
____________________________________
Sorry if its boring, I rushed🙏🏽
(Excuse any mistakes!)

 ____________________________________Sorry if its boring, I rushed🙏🏽(Excuse any mistakes!)

I know Jungkook's a bottom in this book but look how much of a top he looks here-