SIX

Stay gooooolllld ✨✨(my edit^^)
_______________________________________________
V takes off my dress and licks ones of his nipples, making the bottom moan under his breath. Before V could do anything else, someone knocks on the door. "Boss, we're under attack!" V curses under his breath. "Fuck. Come on, bunny, hurry and put on your clothes, you gotta hide."

Jungkook's POV

I let fear and panic take over me. "W-what?" I hear him growl, "Just hurry up! We dont have time to waste." I whimper as I get up and change back into my 'outfit' and quickly get on my shoes. "Come on, grab my hand." I blush as I take his hand, we start speed walking out of my room, and him walking so fast is kinda tiring, seeing as he is alot taller and my little legs arent getting me anywhere.

We go into the kitchen, he looks around franticly, and he pulls me to a small cabinet . "Get into that cabinet and stay there untill i come back to get you. Stay quiet, and keep your breathing to a minimum. Take this to protect yourself." He gives me a knife that has my initials on it. I blush but then gets pushed into the cabinet. "Stay." He closes the door and I hear his footsteps fade away and hear loud gunshots.

I hear them getting louder. I cover my mouth to seal my whimpers and my loud breathing. I hold my knife close to my chest. As I hear silence, I sigh but then hear loud footsteps running towards the kitchen. I stiffen and then the footsteps stop towards me. Please dont hurt me please don't hurt me.. Tears start ti flow out of my eyes, then the door opens up to some unknown man. "Oh look at that.. Your so pretty.. Come with me, butter cup."

"No! Let m-me go!" I scream as he pulls me out and puts me onto his shoulder. I pick and scream untill i remember the knife V gave me. I smirk as I stab the man in the back. He groans and drops me ontot he ground. I pull the knife out of his back and stab him in his leg to stun him. "You fucking bitch!" I scream as someone else picks me up. Why cant these men take showers! Ew! "Put me the fuck.. Down!" I growl as i try to stab him in the meck, but he snatches it away and stabs me in my leg. I cry in pain as he laughs. "Good boy, now we have y-"

Before he could say anything, I hear a gunshot. "Put him down, unless you want trouble." I turn to see V with blood all over him and with a crazed smirk on his face. "Hah! What are you gonna do?" V's smirk gets bigger as he cocks his gun back and walks towards us. He takes the gun and points it at the man's head. "Put my bunny, down." The man smiles "No." V shoots him and he falls down and I fall with him. "Oof!"

I look around then come into eye contact with V. Tears automatically fall from eyes. I stand up only to fall back down in pain. "Ah!" V looks around my body in concern. "Oh my!" He runs to me and grabs my leg. "Ah! S-stop it hurts.." He looks at me in genuine concern. "Didn't I-"

No one's POV

Without warning, Jungkook sits up and hugs V. He sobs into hia shoulder and holds him tighter. "Im sorry, I'm glad you here.. I missed y-you alot.." V's heart starts beating rapidly. He can't explain it, he even feels butterflies in his stomach. "I-I'ts okay.. I'm sorry for leaving you alone.. It's my fault." V hugs him back.

"Boss! Where a- Oh, Boss?" V turns to see the boy that Jungkook was fighting with. "Bring Pj(princess Jin), we need to get Jungkook fixed up. He was stabbed in his leg." The shorter nods and walks away. V then rubs the younger's back soothingly. "Shhh, it's okay. Your going to be okay.."
_______________________________________________

Sorry for the latest post ever. 💜 And sorry for it being short