SEVEN

Ahh, I'm so inconsiderate with these books.. I promise I'll update everything soon👌🏽💜
__________________________________________________

Pj(princess jin) already was in Jungkook's room with V, he was treating the stab wound while Jungkook was sniffiling and wincing from the pain. And V was also in pain, seeing his bunny hurt, all because of him. He ran his hand up to Jungkooks and rubbed his hand with his thumb to somewhat sooth the younger. Jungkook blushed and calmed down but still was wincing everytime Pj would thread the needle through his skin.

"Done. Now, Kookie, if you want this to heal quickly and healthy, you must stay in bed, if you need to take a bath, then you'll have to have someone bathe you down because I dont want you to walk around and let the wound open up again." Jungkook nodded softly. Pj stood up and patted his head with a smile. "Your so cute.. You can call me Eomma for now, I am now your mother." V scoffed. "Get out. I have to talk to him." Pj rolled his eyes and kissed the top of Jungkook's head with a smile and a wave goodbye. He closed the door and his footsteps faded away.

V stood up and let go of Jungkook's hand, making the younger pout. V stood infront of him. "Since you are basicly crippled, I'm going to be the one to bathe you." Jungkook blushed bright red. "O-okay.." V then stood there for a second before scratching the back of his neck, "you can call me Tae if you want.." he mumbled. Jungkook stared at him before smiling widely, "Okay, Tae." V blushed and looked away. "I should go. It's late and-" "Wait! P-please stay.. I'm.. I'm a bit scared.." Jungkook mumbled.

V raised his eyebrow. "You want.. Me? To stay?" Jungkook played with his fingers. "Yes.. And also because i need to change.. And I cant do it myself.." V sighed and walked up to Jungkook and stood up up against the wall. "O-oh um.." V started to loosen the dress and pull it up, and there stood Jungkook with just boxers on. V licked his lips seductively. "Ah look at this sight.." Jungkook huffed and pushed V. "S-shut up and get me a shirt!.." V chuckled and reached into a close drawer and pulled out his shirt and put it onto Jungkook.

"You look pretty with my shirt." The younger rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around V. "Carry me to bed please."

They sat in the bed, facing eachother, after V took a shower and changed into sweats and no shirt. V wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, pulling him closer towards himself. He stared into Jungkooks eyes, making Jungkook's stomach flutter. "Your beautiful, you know that?" Jungkook watches as V ran a finger across his lip. "I just want to make you mine, doll.. I want no one else to touch you. I want you to belong to me, and only me."

Jungkook blushed bright red and burrowed his face into the olders neck. "Cute..." V spoke under his breath. After a while, V heard soft snores. He smiled and kissed the younger's cheek. "No one will take you away from me. If they try, they'll die knowing no one touches my bunny."
_______________________________________________

Weird ending? Yeah ik.. But it's done tho.

Any ideas for the next chapter?

✨💜💜💜✨love you all

(Excuse any mistakes!)