FALLEN STAR - PART 1:

The phone call was a success...I think?

Nishiyama was surprised that I was interested in meeting again so soon. Guess I caught him at a bad time.

He told me that he would be at a bar in Shinjuku and gave me the coordinates.

I told him that I wasn't of legal age yet to enter one, but he said he could pull some strings for the doorman to let me through.

Being a big shot executive can net you perks like that. And when you're the Chief Talent Scout of the biggest idol agency in the country, I guess those perks are multiplied tenfold.

...

*KABUKICHO RED-LIGHT DISTRICT - SHINJUKU - TOKYO*

If the girls knew I was wondering the streets of Shinjuku's Kabukicho at night alone, they would probably lose their minds

But I can take care of myself, I just don't need to make eye contact with anyone.

Two years ago, I heard high-school students got caught up in a drug peddling ring around here.

Then for some unforeseen reason, the head honcho confessed to everything and life moved on.

Just because a crime syndicate like that was busted, doesn't mean that there aren't thousands of other criminals walking these streets.

And look at me, a high-schooler, the only son of a diplomat walking the nightly steets alone.

After following the coordinates, I found the bar where Nishiyama was.

Though something felt off... This doesn't look like the sort of place a glamorous and successful entertainment executive would drink at.

AKI: "I'm here for Nishiyama."

BOUNCER: "Oh him? Ugh... Good luck, kid."

What's that guy's problem?

...

*BAR - KABUKICHO - SHINJUKU - TOKYO*

Yeah... Starting to see what that guy's problem was.

Or rather...Nishiyama's problem.

Nishiyama's problem