HOARDING:

*THAT NIGHT*

*LOUNGE - NIJIGASAKI DORMS - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

Imagine this...

Suddenly you're drifting away to sleep, then suddenly you get a call for help on your phone.

And since you're always helping others, you can't find it in your heart to tell them 'no'.

This is the situation I've found myself in. This is my life now.

AKI: "What the hell is going on here?! Why can't you get into her room?!"

More importantly, why do they need MY help to correct this?!

SHIORIKO: "It's just as I said in our call. Lanzhu's room...is a disaster."

KARIN: "Sorry for the alarm, but I'm grateful to have this many of us here. We really need the help."

SHIORIKO: "I tried to contact Mia as well, but I haven't heard back from her."

EMMA: "Ahaha..."

AKI: "Let me guess... She brought too much stuff with her from Hong Kong?"

LANZHU: "Squueeeeee! Captain! It's so nice to see you again! Shioriko tells Lanzhu you're the Student Council Vice-President now! Congratulations!"

*HUG*

AKI: "HNG! Uh, h-hey, Lanzhu! GAH! You're crushing me!"

LANZHU: "Lanzhu's things just won't fit in her room. But no need to fret, if we all work together we can sort it out in no time!"

AKI: "Let's...just get on with it."

...

*ONE EXTENSIVE, STRENUOUS, AND TIRING CLEANING AND UNPACKING SESSION LATER*

*LANZHU'S ROOM - NIJIGASAKI DORMS - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

AKI: *Sigh* "That's enough work on the room for now...I think. I hope... Ugh, we just have to move all of the boxes in the hallway downstairs and then we'll be finished."