BREAK THE SYSTEM:

*EVE EVENT DAY*

*SECONDARY AUDITORIUM - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

KASUMI: "It's finally time for the Nijigasaki Film Festival Eve Event live show! Geez, Shioko! You sure do know what we want! I'll give you some bread rolls as thanks sometime!"

KANATA: "I never expected the school to let us perform a live show on the eve of the Film Festival."

SHIORIKO: "It was an idea from all the students. Not only did they want us to help our respective Clubs, but they also flooded the school with requests for a live show.
Considering the Chairwoman hasn't returned from Hong Kong yet and we're lacking a principal, I'm the one in charge. So I listened to the will of the people."

KANATA: "Aw, but you're the amazing one for making it come true! Thank you, Shioriko."

SHIORIKO: "No, please thank the entire Student Council who have been running things behind the scenes

SHIORIKO: "No, please thank the entire Student Council who have been running things behind the scenes. Especially our new Vice-President who has carried most of the work."

AKI: "No way. The ones who worked the hardest were Secretaries Uzuki and Satsuki. All that I did as Vice-President was help out a little bit."

KASUMI: "Then that means I'll have to give some bread rolls to them too!"

We've got quite a turnout tonight.