𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 ↢ two ↣ ʟᴇɴᴀ ʟᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

As the day of your date with Lena approached, your anxiety skyrocketed

As the day of your date with Lena approached, your anxiety skyrocketed. Every thought of being alone with your boss sent your heart into a frenzy. You arrived at the restaurant, your palms sweating and your mind racing with self-doubt.

Lena walked in, exuding an air of confidence that only added to your nervousness. She greeted you with a warm smile, and you stumbled through a greeting, your voice barely above a whisper.

❝Hi,❞ You managed to say, your words unsure and timid.

Lena's eyes softened, and she reached out to gently touch your arm. ❝Hey there, it's great to see you,❞ she replied, her voice filled with warmth.

As you settled into your seats, you found yourself struggling to find words. The silence that settled between you felt suffocating, and you wished for a moment of courage to break free from your shyness.

❝I... um, I'm sorry if I seem nervous,❞ you finally confessed, your voice trembling.

Lena's expression softened with understanding, and she squeezed your hand reassuringly. ❝No need to apologize. I promise, there's no pressure. Let's just enjoy our time together.❞

Her words offered a lifeline, giving you the permission to relax a little. Slowly, the conversation began to flow, with Lena guiding the way with her engaging questions and stories.

Bit by bit, your nerves started to fade away, replaced by a growing sense of comfort in Lena's presence. The shy smiles turned into genuine laughter, and the initial awkwardness eased.

As the evening progressed, Lena's encouragement and warmth broke down the walls of your shyness, allowing you to open up and share more of yourself. And in return, Lena listened with genuine interest, making you feel heard and understood.

In a lull in the conversation, you caught Lena's eyes lingering on yours, a flicker of anticipation passing between you. Emboldened by the moment, your gaze met hers, and you mustered the courage to lean in closer.

The world seemed to fade away as your lips met in a soft and tender kiss. Time stood still as you savored the sweetness of the moment, the shared vulnerability and longing intertwining.

When you pulled away, Lena's eyes sparkled with warmth, and a smile tugged at the corners of her lips. The air was charged with an unspoken understanding, solidifying the connection that had been blossoming throughout the night.

❝I've been waiting for that,❞ Lena admitted, her voice a soft whisper filled with emotion.

Your heart swelled with joy and relief, knowing that your feelings were reciprocated. The barriers that had once separated you as boss and employee dissolved, leaving only the genuine affection and desire between two individuals.

From that moment on, your relationship with Lena blossomed into something greater than either of you had anticipated. It was a journey of discovering love, trust, and shared experiences that would deepen and strengthen with each passing day.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

A/N:

This was cute or whatever 🥹