𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ↣ sᴀʀᴀ ʟᴀɴᴄᴇ

SUMMARY: Basically, Sara and you were arguing and blah blah blah, y'all kiss, then get interrupted

SUMMARY: Basically, Sara and you were arguing and blah blah blah, y'all kiss, then get interrupted. Soon after, y'all are in this cycle of getting interrupted lol.

PAIRING: Male You x Sara Lance.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

"Sara, stop!" Y/n yelled, taking ahold of Sara's wrist.

"Let go!" Sara screamed, trying to pull away but ultimately failing as he used his strength to pin both of her arms against a nearby wall. Sara struggled, relying on her legs only to have Y/n stop them with his own. They were close now, practically stealing each other's breath. "You're gonna regret this!"

"What? Regret stopping you from doing something stupid?" Y/n furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes trained on Sara's agitated face.

"He deserves it! After everything he's done!"

"You'll get yourself killed. Going in there alone, half-cocked with no plan." Y/n tried to reason.

"I do have a plan." Sara breathed, still trying to escape. "I'm gonna kill him!" With a huge shove, she broke free for a moment until Y/n shoved her back to the wall, earning a groan of pain from Sara. His forearm was right against her throat now and she held onto it tight, trying desperately to push it away.

"You think Laurel would want that?" Y/n's words caused Sara to freeze for a brief moment. "You think she would want her sister to go and get herself killed after she just got her back, huh?"

Sara went back to escaping and Y/n growled out in anger, scaring Sara.

"Do you have any idea how unbelievably selfish you are being, right now?!" He yelled, watching how startled Sara was. "I am trying to help you." He said, retracting his anger in a much calmer tone.

"Alright." Sara nodded, showing she wasn't going to fight. Y/n then pulled away with a sigh.

"I'm sorry." He apologised shaking his head. "I just– I know you're smarter than this, Sara. You were blinded by rage and I know what that's like. It may not seem like it but uh, I have... anger issues."

"Hm, didn't notice." Sara flashed a smile, rubbing at her throat.

"I didn't mean to hur–

"I know you didn't." Sara reached for Y/n's hand. "It's not exactly a secret that you're a big softie."

The two then laughed.

"But," Sara started with a smirk. "I'm sure you've got another big secret hidden under there?"

"Oh yeah?" Y/n chuckled, oblivious to the seductive tone in her voice. Sara then leaned in close, grabbing a soft handful of Y/n's hair as she brought her lips to meet his. When Sara pulled away, she couldn't help but laugh at the shock evident on Y/n's face.