Chapter 4- Genuine Happiness

"Finally." Iris said with a triumphant smile when he skillfully gained much information about the girl who tried to kill him that night. He looked at her pictures first before reading everything he needed to know while sitting in the long sofa with the laptop on his lap inside the libarary of his room.

No one knows what happened to him that night because he didn't tell it to anyone. He wanted to keep it a secret because he wanted to know everything about her by himself. He already has a hunch about her reason why she did that but he was not sure about it.

He didn't need to hire an investigator to find out what he need to know because he can obtain any information with his exceptional hacking skills.

Napawi ang matamis niyang ngiti sa mga labi dahil sa tikhim ng tsismosong bodyguard sa kaniyang likuran.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly while his full attention is still in his laptop browsing at her pictures.

"Who's that, Uwe Hoogheid? She's so pretty." Job said which made his blood boil for no apparent reason.

Nang uupo na ito sa katabi niyang upuan at nakatingin pa din sa kaniyang laptop ay pasimple niya iyong sinipa kaya nagsala ang pwetan nito at malakas na bumagsak sa sahig.

"Heilige shit!" (Translate: holy shit!). Job cursed while struggling to stand up due to the strong impact when his ass hit the floor. A few minutes later, he was able to stand up and massaged his painful ass.

"Serves you right for calling her pretty. I should be the only one doing that." He whispered.

"Get out! I want to be alone."

"But, Uw—"

"Job, do you want to live longer?"

"Yes ofcourse Uwe Hoogheid, I want to know the how it feels like to fu—" Natigil ito sa pagsasalita nang makita siyang tumayo at naghanap ng kung ano.

"W-What a-are y-you l-looking f-for?" Job asked nervously who is gradually stepping backwards.

"Because you pissed me off, I was looking for sometiing that can make you disappear for—" Sabi niya ngunit bago pa man niya matapos ang sasabihin ay kumaripas na agad ito ng takbo kahit iika-iika pa ding maglakad— pagkalabas nito ay narinig niya ang malakas na pagsara ng pinto.

Pagkalabas ni Job ay sinimulan niya ng basahin ang mga impormasyong nakuha niya tungkol dito.

**************

"Are you sure that you don't want to use your private plane? It's more comfortable there." His father asked who seemed worried about him.

Iris was confused when he saw the concern in his eyes because he had spent most of his life where he felt like he was alone. After his mother's death, he no longer felt that he had a father. He feels like he became just a mere king who gave orders to him like he was just only one of his subject and not his son.

Before he go to the Philippines, as a part of the Royal Netherlands Army and a representative of the Royal Family, he was sent to Italy to do some important things to maintain the peace and order between two countries and other parts of Europe.