CHAPTER 1

Welcome to the Naruto World

The words were floating in front of me in what could only be considered to be a complete void.

"What?" At this point it was the only thing that I could manage to get past my lips in the shock of the situation I found myself in.

You have been chosen out of all the souls that passed at the moment of your death to be reincarnated into a special world . Lucky You!

That's when it figuratively hit me, I fucking DIED! It was official I hate drunk drivers even more than I previously did. I fumed for several moments in anger before a chilling dread filled me. "I fucking died," I said vocally after several moments. "Goddammit."

You will be given a randomly generated body based upon your choices in the character selection screen, shall we begin? Or will you continue to bitch about every little thing?

I frowned in response. "Fine," I sighed as I 'slumped'.

Shortly after a larger blue box appeared before me with a number of checkboxes and choices available.

First up is where you will be born, each location has an advantage and disadvantage to them, as well as limiting what options you have for which clan you are born to. Limit to one chosen perk for location of birth.

I hummed in response as I looked at the screen of choices before me and reached out to press the '?' that was sitting beside the entry labeled 'Ame no Kuni.

Ame no Kuni The country of Amegakure which is lead Hanzo the Salamander and Akatsuki, this country has been embroiled in a very long civil war.

Related Perks

* - Will be forced upon you

*Child Soldier - You were pressed into service as a child, leading you being forced to learn fast or die even faster, but in exchange you will be unable to properly understand anything but war and battle.

One with Water - Water has always surrounded you, as a result it has become a very part of your being, leading to you having a Natural Water Affinity, at the cost of never being able to develop of Fire Affinity.

Rain Child - You have always been a strange child, being able to sense people whenever it was raining, feeling more energetic when it was raining, as if the very rain itself was apart of you.

The list continued on with various choices before I closed the window.

Well... this would be interesting. I looked through the next couple of entries, dismissing them because... well... they were the filler countries until my eyes landed on the entry of Mizu no Kuni.

Mizu no Kuni, the country of Mizugakure where bloodline abilities are persecuted against and hunted to extinction by the Sandaime Mizukage, currently in a civil war.

Related Perks

* - Will be forced upon you

*Child Soldier - You were pressed into service as a child, leading you being forced to learn fast or die even faster, but in exchange you will be unable to properly understand anything but war and battle.

Lavaborn - Your clan has learned the secrets of one of the more destructive forces of nature, you were born with the ability to mix Fire and Earth together to make Lava. Lava Release Jutsu available, start with Natural Earth and Fire Chakra Affinity Perks.