CHAPTER5

(Y/NPOV)

After i left from the hokages office i knew no matter how much i train and become strong i wouldnt be able to beat any of the higher ranked shinobi and i needed experience,so i atleast needed someone who i can spar with,i began thinking but who,they have to be strong atleast jonin level i cant just go ask a random jonin to spar with me and trust them,i also needed someone to teach me kenjutsu because i know nothing about how to weild a sword and i dont think i can learn kenjutsu just be reading a book.I Decided to think about that later and went home on the way i realised that i had copied one of the shinobis jutsus and made a note to myself to perfect it soon.

 --------------------------------------6 MONTH TIMESKIP-----------------------------------

(Y/NPOV)

Its been a few months since i killed Aoi Rokusho andd got the Sword of Thunder God i still havent learnt Kenjutsu nor have i got a sparring partner,This is because for the past few months i have been mainly focusing on training my body physically as i realised my body wasnt able to keep up with me when i was fighting those bandirts and shinobi and i got tired very quickly,i also worked on my chakra control it was a bit hard to improve my chakra control at the start but then i started spamming a few hunderd clones and got it down,due to all this training over the past year my chakra has sky rocketed,due to my physical training my speed also became better

speed was Mid-High Jonin Level

I decided to go and ask kakashi to train me a bit,i figuered he could also help me master my sharingan since he is the only one other than me who has a three tomoe sharingan in the leaf(sasuke has a one tomoe sharingan but doesnt know,Suki has a two tomoe sharingan she found out about it one day when she was training with Y/N),i also thought he could help me with kenjutsu a bit since he was a former anbu.

I Found him after searching around the village for an hour, when i first asked him he straight up said now but when i showed him my sharingan he told me he will help me,he told me to go to training ground 30 tomorrow after the academy.I quickly agreedd with him and went home .

-------------------------TIMESKIP------------------------

(Y/NPOV)

After the academy i went to training ground 30 and saw that no one was there and realised i would have to wait 3 hours before the copy ninja got here so i decided to train my shurikenjutsu till got here.

3Hours later Kakashi arrived 

He wanted to check what my current level is so he wanted to spar,i decided to hold back a bit because i didnt want him to get questions to how a 10 year old kid is faster than most jonins in the village.

I kept my speed down to mid chunin,taijutsu to low chunin.

He did ask me questions on how i got as strong as i am i told him that i awakened my shringan very early and started training to be able to protect my self,since im one of the last uchiha and also told him about how i now have the Sword of the Thunder God,so he decided to teach me a bit of kenjutsu too.He even checked my affinities and saw how my lightning was better than his so he told me he would teach me chidori in the future if i wanted,i obviously agreed but i didnt know if i woud use it all that much since i was trying to make my own form of lightning like how kakashi created purple lightning in the future but i as trying something along the lines of Red Lightning.

-----------------------------1.5 YEARS TIMESKIP-----------------------------

Over the one and a half years my kenjutsu skills increased by a lot,i trained with kakashi twice a week,Suki also kept asking me to train her which i did she is now Mid Chunin level but High Chunin level with her sharingan,her sharingan evolved to a three tomoe sharingan while training,Sasuke knew she trains with me but kept telling her not to by saying im a branch member and he is an uchiha elite and elites shouldnt train with branch members although i was far stronger than him since he believed the uchiha clan library had everything he would ever need but he couldnt read the scrolls since you need a sharingan to read the scrolls and he didnt know he had awakened his,he never really used the public libraries to find jutsu scrolls since he thought they were all useless.

I couldnt really train all that much in anythung other than kenjutsu since thats what i focused on mainly while training and i as also training suki and i would go and take out lower level ninjas on the bingo book obviously while wearing a mask so that people dont recognise who i am if the escape which none of them did since no one ever escaped me,other than one time but he doesnt know who i am so its fine

Over the last year i made a few hundered shadow clones and sent them to try and find Orochimaru's hideouts for me to get the hashirama cells since i have had to use my Mangekyo more since i have had run ins with a few strong Shinobi,one of them being Roshi the Jinchuriki ofd the four tailed beast.I had to use Susanoo i fought him to an equal level till he went tailed beast mode that was when i decided its time to kamui out of here and left him.

I also made a note of all the important things that happen and what i wanted to change i dont know if im going to stop sasuke from leaving since if he stayed in Konoha he wouldnt be as strong as becomes

Im also a level 6 seal master now i was the best when it comes to seals now in the whole of the shinobi world right now nit that anyone knew about that,i needed to be a level 7 aster to understand The Flying Raijin,so i had to be a level 7 seal master before the academy graduation as i plan to follow Naruto that day and make a copy of all the jutsus in the Forbidden Scroll,I would teach naruto the flying raijin and the rest of the jutsus from the scroll if he wnted and i also planned to have him be friends with Kurama much sooner,since Jiraya never really taught him anything other than controlling Kuramas chakra and a Rasengan, he didnt even know what his chakra affinity was until he was 16.

My clones had found around 15 of Orochimaru's Hideouts all in the Land of Fire, i was now planning on going and retrieving the Senju's Cells since there is only one year to graduation and this year i would fully spend by training my mangekyo,Lightning Style Jutsus,Fuinjutsu and hopefully a bit of wood style and genjutsu and to improve my susanoo since its still only at the skeletal stage and i also needed to get a bit of sasuke's blood to awaken the Rinnegan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------