the heart beats louder and so did my affection for this stranger.

Itadori's Pov,

Generally speaking I'm not a people's person.

Much more generally, I don't deal well with overly emotional people.

It's hard to feel sympathetic if you can't feel remorse for them when they remain constantly as a stranger.

When your heart and brain teams up to not acknowledge a person more than a stranger then it gets harder to feel sympathy to them like how you would feel to a friend, Fuck like how you would feel for an acquaintance even.

But strangely enough, with Achlys shaking in my hands, head tipped down and sobbing loudly with his hands gripping on my wrists as my hands wrapped around his shoulder clasped gently on his neck I've never felt more sympathetic.

My heart beats loudly as anxiety riddles in my brain urging me to actually do something.

I continued to take deep breaths as Achlys clumsily follows, his eyes continue to go wider with every breath and it turns glassy with how long he hasn't blinked yet.

I pressed him closer, truthfully vomit breath isn't the most ideal fragrance to smell right now but I can't seem to shake off the fact that If I don't succeed in calming him down he would just suddenly fall forward and stop moving.

"Achkk!" He choked on his own breath? Saliva? Fuck who cares. His chest heaved and stayed like that, his eyes widening even more, I cursed as I let my hand fall to his back and counted to three slamming it back down.

He coughed, eyes blinking rapidly as his hands flew to my other wrist that remained holding his neck.

"Your fine Achlys, I'm here" I whispered as I held him closer, placing his head to my other shoulder away from the puked one. "You're safe, your home" I whispered.

"H-home" he croaked out, hands flexing as his grips loose then tightened.

"Yeah home, you're home" I whispered softly.

Thunder boomed loudly, Achlys let out a muffled scream as he gripped my hand.

"Don't worry it's just thun-" he stood up.

Achlys grabbed my shoulders, I winced when his hands grabbed hold of my vomit soaked shoulder. He tugged me upward, well tried to.

"Up!! Up!! Hurry!!" He screamed, eyes blown wide in hysteria, his hands continuing to roughly tug me upwards as his teeth bites on his lower lips. His eyes darted from side to side, his head soon following the action.

His chest heaved up and down harshly as he took in shaky breaths.

"We need to hide! They're coming for us, we have to hide!!!" He screamed looking down on me.

"What are you doing!? Stand up!! We have to hide!!" He sobbed out, he wanted to run, I can tell.

With his legs shaking and his hands going tighter, his shoulders shook a little aggressively as he tugged up harshly. His lips bleeding with how hard his biting it.

"Under the bed" he suddenly says, kneeling down as he looks at me, his eyebrows bending together. "We're safe under the bed, come on" he tugs at me, softer this time.

I sighed standing up, letting him drag me to the room.

His head moved from side to side, his grip on my shoulders falling down to my wrists.

The best thing I could do right now is place him in the place he feels the safest most.

He opened the bedroom door and pulled me in before closing the door open, he let go of my hand and looked around. "Fuck Fuck why don't you have any drawers!?" He exclaimed softly as he looked around, his eyes landed on his cause and nearly flew through the bed to get to the other side just beside my bedside drawer.