𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝟎𝟑

❝dear a,

dear a,

why can't you look at me the way you look at the moon

amane and [name] sat by the blanket on top of the rooftop to eat their lunch together, like they always do. "amane-kun, why can't you tell me what the tape says, i'm curious." [name] asked.

"it seems to be confidential information, considering that it's a confession towards someone." amane explained. it would be disrespectful for pandora when amane told anyone about her confession to 'a'.

[name] nodded. "i guess that makes sense, plus it would create rumors and the person whom they have a crush on will find out and reject them."

"don't make it seem like that." amane chuckled lightly. "no one will know if you keep your lips sealed, right dear?~" he smirked while placing a finger on top of her lips.

"stop calling me dear—" [name] scoffed.

"hmpf, fine then. how about i call you mine then, hmm?~" [name]'s face turned into a red color as amane teasingly scoots closer to her. amane never fails to make her flustered and stumble upon her words, he likes it when she squirms around him. "haha~ i'll stop teasing. gosh, you're so adorable when you blush~" he said while he lightly pinches her cheek.

"i thought we're talking about the tapes..." she whined as she lowered her head to cover her face with her hair. amane grinned, guess he rendered her flustered and shy to look at him in the eye. he smirked as his hand reached over to move away her hair to see her face. "..."

"hi~" he charmingly smiled. his amber eyes wandered down to her lips while [name] was staring at him as if she was waiting for something to happen and so their heads slowly go closer.

"somebody once told me—!" [name] and amane flinched at the loud sound of a student opening the door to the rooftop. both teens moved away from each other. "—the world is gonna roll me!"

amane looked at [name] and wondered, what was that all about?

🌸🌸🌸

amane planned to take a late night walk after dinner. he took the cassette player and placed the tape inside. he told his mom that he'll take a walk and the woman bid him to stay safe.

pandora's tape, he would often chuckle to himself at the reference. amane pressed the play button as pandora begins her rants.

dear a,

i couldn't help but to feel like im suffocating whenever i saw you talking to another girl. i have no choice but to stare from afar, it's not like you're mine anyways. but when we see our actions how come we're so lovey-dovey as if i'm yours as you are mine?

that one hit a home run for amane. pandora is like his alternate and yet the ending is unclear whether she got accepted by 'a' or was she rejected by them.

now he has a solid idea about pandora and a's friendship. both act so close as if they're in love but when you look closely, only one is truly in love. kinda like amane's dynamic with [name]. no wonder he already had an attachment to the tape.

i remember anyone asking if we're together, and i said that we're just friends. i don't think our actions convey as friends...

amane thought so as well. there's no way they're just friends unless one of them is afraid to come forth and confess their feelings, and that's amane. so far, all he knew about pandora and a is that their dynamic is just like with [name]. pandora is a girl and a is a boy, both bestfriends and pandora is the one crushing on a.

a, we don't have to date...
all i want was for you to love me back