𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝟎𝟕

i wanna be her loveri wanna be her best friendI wanna be hers foreverfor it to never endi'll be her four leaf clovergive her luck everydayi wanna kiss her all overmake her feel a certain way

i wanna be her best friend
I wanna be hers forever
for it to never end
i'll be her four leaf clover
give her luck everyday
i wanna kiss her all over
make her feel a certain way

amane rests the back of his head against the wall, facing the ceiling as his slender fingers strum the ukulele strings while singing mindlessly. "so come over here and bite my lip
so I can feel your kiss for eternity~"

"people might watch us and some won't like it
but we don't give a shit what they say
no, we don't give a shit what they say~"

he smiled slightly as he sang the last part. [name] rests her arms by the window outside of the classroom, planning to scare amane but when she heard him play the ukulele, the idea flew out from her head, so she listened instead.

"amane-kun~" [name] reached over to brush his choppy hair with her hands from the open window. she climbed inside the classroom and jumped down to the floor where amane was seated. "i never seen you play the ukulele." she said as she sat next to him.

"oh~ i guess its a hobby that i don't prefer showing much..." amane sheepishly chuckled, putting the ukulele next to him.

"but it suits you, amane-kun." [name] added, taking both of his hands and intertwined their fingers together with a shy grin as her eyes closed. good thing [name] had her eyes closed or else she could've seen how flustered amane is.

the astronomy loving boy internally panicked while his whole face grew red along with the tips of his ears. amane didn't know whether it was the compliment that made him blush or was it [name]'s smile as their hands intertwine with one another.

amane prefers the latter anyways. "gosh, you're so pretty..." he breathed out, cheeks flushed, eyes widened.

"why are you red, amane-kun?" [name] asked innocently.

"e-eh? oh—um, ah, i see..." amane didn't act defensively towards [name] nor did he even flail his arms and yelling it to her face that he's not blushing. you can't blame him though, the boy's easily flustered.

amane let go of her left hand yet he was still holding on to her right hand. he turned away from [name] where there's still a huge blush on his face, then the latter tilted her head in curiosity.

'you know what? fuck it!—' amane immediately pulled [name] into a tight hug, digging his face into the crook of her neck to cover his flustered state. "i-i'm sorry, i'm too flustered right now..." he mumbled.

it was [name]'s turn to blush, amane felt warm against her neck and now her face as well. somehow, she could feel his beating heart. [name] brushes his hair using her fingers, both staying like that until a student enters the classroom.

🌸🌸🌸

amane was starting to think that pandora is possibly [name], both people have the same speaking manner and tone, there's nothing else to prove that they're both different people. amane wanted to smack himself for being so dense, how can he not recognize her voice from the moment he heard the first tape?

you can't blame him though, he listened to what the person says instead of pandora's voice to understand what she's trying to say. amane laid on his bed, facing the ceiling as he listened to the seventh tape, and none of these tapes can confirm if the person behind the talking was [name] [surname]

dear a,

you probably wouldn't notice right away but this person who's speaking through the tapes still hasn't introduced herself yet, but first, let me just hope one last time, this would probably ruin our dynamic together...

i don't like rejections, but i'll accept it when you don't think of me that way. i wish that you'd stay but im glad that you still do, then maybe if you don't like me that way, i'll just love someone else.

*chuckles*

yeah, it's me [name] [surname]. i've liked you for three years now...

the tape stopped, so was amane. he was right about [name] being behind the tapes, but that's not what he's concerned about right now.

"[name] likes someone else?"

his voice slightly cracked, feeling another breakdown coming out once again.

then all plans of confessing to [name] went down to the drain.