пролог

━━━━━━━━━━━━

S Y N O P S I S

━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝Do you know what my first rule is?❞ I purred, softly.

His eyes became dark and dangerous. My favourite combination. ❝What?❞

I smiled. 

❝Don't fall for pretty things.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━
B L U R B
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Marielle Kolsov has spent most of her life hidden from the spotlight. Then, one night changes everything and she decides it's time to step out of the shadows. Suddenly, she's everywhere. The poster girl for wicked perfection and graceful violence. Everyone's found completely at her mercy.

Everyone except Castor Sterling. A man who spent half of his life taking down the bad guys. A force of blood and brutality. Someone who sees Marielle for who she truly is: a wolf in bambi skin.

But when dead girls start popping up all over the city and, for an unexplained reason, linking back to her, they are forced to team up and track down the source. 

Marielle knows you can't trust an agent. Castor knows she'll only stab him in the back.

Yet, what is forbidden is always the most enticing. Hate can easily be mistaken for love. Especially after a sinful kiss or two.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

C H A R A C T E R S

A E S T H E T I C

━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Marielle 'Mariana' Kolsov ]

"Divine Violence"

--

[ Agent Castor Sterling ]

"Brilliantly Brutal"

━━━━━━━━━━━━D I S C L A I M E R━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
D I S C L A I M E R
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ooo, I'm back with another book! I really thought I had ended the Guns and Roses series but I didn't feel quite finished yet hehe. This follows Marielle, daughter of Chantelle and Coal from Billionaire's Love (if you haven't read their story, I would recommend it as it sets the scene for the entire series).

I would also highly recommend you read both Billionaire's Bodyguard (which has been published on Amazon as paperback and on kindle) and especially Billionaire's Attraction (also published on Amazon as paperback and on kindle) so that you can understand the book better as this is set a year after BA.

I'm very excited to write Marielle's story because I enjoyed Aria's journey (from BA), and I absolutely love some enemies-to-lovers, so without further ado...

Be sure to like, comment, and follow me on Tiktok and Instagram [@imawanderxo and @farihaxo].

© Copyright 2022 of ImAWandererXO

Song of the book: You Should See Me In A Crown, BILLIE EILISH

Started: 18.11.22

Ended: N/A

fariha.