𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 (𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬)

They finally arrived at the hospital and Zhan quickly opened the door and got out before anyone saw that he was sitting on the chairman's lap while he drove. Zhan quickly got out and grabbed his suitcase from the passenger's seat and headed inside while Yibo stayed behind.

"Chairman Wang we've been looking for you since you left the hospital"

"No worries, I'm here"

"Why did you suddenly leave Chairman Wang?"

"I had some business to do, now no more asking and get to work"

"Yes Chairman"

Yibo's assistant said as he bowed and escorted Yibo into the hospital where he caught everyone's eye due to the fact that the chairman was young and handsome unlike the last chairman and so of course he caught people's attention. 

Zhan quickly walked towards his office and quickly sat down as he started to rethink what had happened earlier. Zhan couldn't believe that Yibo did that, Zhan kept thinking about old times where Yibo was very loving and loved being in Zhan's space. That's what he loved about Yibo and now that the incident earlier happened it made Zhan confused in his feelings for Yibo, did he hate Yibo? or did he still have some feelings for Yibo?, Zhan didn't know the answer to it which made him annoyed in the fact that he didn't know what he felt. 

"Are you okay?"

Zhan slightly jumped not realizing that Yubin entered the room and was sitting in front of him.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"Don't lie now, I know you're not okay"

"Yubin, I'm fine"

"Zhan, you never wake up late and you're never late for work, what's going on?"

"Yubin, I'm gonna have those days where I will wake up late"

"Remember when your father passed away, you still came to work like nothing happened"

"So, you being late means something horrible happened, Zhan" 

"Fine, I'll tell you"

Zhan explained to Yubin what had happened and also explained that he started having a nightmare that he hated having which was the break-up of him and Yibo.

"Oh my! you should've told me earlier; I wouldn't have asked you so many questions"

"Sorry I didn't tell you, but I felt like I could solve it on my own, but I see that I can't" 

"It makes it worse that he's the chairman basically your boss"

"Don't remind me"

Zhan whined making Yubin cover his mouth.

"Sorry"

Zhan and Yubin talked more, after they both continued with their work they needed to complete and finished their appointments they needed to complete. It was lunch time for all cardiologist but for Zhan it was time to visit his personal patient.

Zhan walked to the elevator and pressed the 17th floor button; Zhan was visiting a patient that has been his patient since Zhan started working at the hospital and his name was Zanjin. A kid who was abandon by his parents at a young age and placed in an orphanage where no one saw his critical condition until he was in the verge of death. 

Zanjin was transferred to the hospital Zhan worked at after Zanjin suffered a heart failure and almost lost his life but luckily Zhan saved him and now Zanjin is Zhan's personal patient which meant Zhan would place him in a V.I.P room where only Zhan treated him. Zanjin liked Zhan as a close friend and felt like Zhan was his brother that he never had also a parent that he never got to have, Zanjin was alone even outside the hospital because he didn't have friend nor family to take care of him and take him to appointments so that is the reason why Zhan placed him in a V.I.P room where he got a room to himself and got shelter, food and the proper care.