𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 (𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭)

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan were in the same position for five minutes now as they felt each other's presence when Xiao Zhan realized that if he wanted to be Wang Yibo's lotus flower again, he would have to remember the painful memories of that day he despised. 

Xiao Zhan quickly himself from Wang Yibo's embrace and got up making Wang Yibo look at him in pain. Xiao Zhan just couldn't get himself to be with Wang Yibo again because Wang Yibo was his killer, the person that almost killed Xiao Zhan's soul, his state of living. Now, he wants to return into Xiao Zhan's life? Why would Xiao Zhan let that happen? After all the suffering and pain, Wang Yibo wanted to return again without thinking of the trauma he has caused to Xiao Zhan. 

"Y-you're fine now, I'll get going" Xiao Zhan said as he wiped his tears and was about to walk away when Wang Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan's arm towards him causing them to be inches away from each other.

"Are you gonna leave like that?" Wang Yibo's voice quivered seeing the sight of Xiao Zhan about to leave him again.... alone.

Xiao Zhan yanked his arm from Wang Yibo's grip and inhaled before speaking.

"Chairman Wang, Our past private life should stay in the past and now that we are in the present *pause* I think we should move on from that" Xiao Zhan bowed at 90 degrees before leaving Wang Yibo standing there like a statue with no owner.

"Forget? Move on? Leave it in the past? No....NO!" Wang Yibo yelled out causing his guards to become startled including Xiao Zhan who was waiting for the elevator to arrive.

"MOVE ON?! Xiao Zhan!" Wang Yibo angrily walked towards Xiao Zhan who turned to Wang Yibo in complete utter shock as he saw angry Wang Yibo walking towards him and standing inches away from Xiao Zhan.

"You want me to MOVE ON?! Hahahaha! Your jokes are getting funnier than before" Wang Yibo outer eyes were turning reddish making Xiao Zhan scared in Wang Yibo's behavior.

"How can I forget about you after loving you for years and years Xiao Zhan!? How can I?!" Wang Yibo smiled as tears slowly fell from his eyes making Xiao Zhan feel pity for Wang Yibo yet anger built up as he saw Wang Yibo break down.

Wasn't that what he wanted? Wasn't that what Xiao Zhan wanted to see? What Xiao Zhan felt that day he saw his lover, his world with someone else. Imagine seeing someone who makes you feel safe, happy and confident with someone else who isn't you. Seeing Wang Yibo break down made Xiao Zhan feel comfort again, seeing Wang Yibo suffer made Xiao Zhan's soul come together again after so many years of being shattered and not able to love again due to the trauma of someone's doings and actions.

"You think you are in pain? *scoff* I...I suffered for years on end, every June!" Xiao Zhan blurted out causing Wang Yibo to freeze.

"You think what I'm doing is painful! Look what you did WANG YIBO! I'm your creation!" Tears fell out of Xiao Zhan's eyes as he released years of pain within himself.

"I'm something you created with your unfaithfulness, betrayal and selfishness WANG YIBO! I should be the one who has to be laughing right now, I broke apart that day I saw you with that guy kissing in our place where we found peace from the world" Xiao Zhan pointed his finger at Wang Yibo making him listen to Xiao Zhan's pain.

"You think that me not letting you in my life is painful? Hahaha I'm doing that to save myself from feeling trauma again Wang Yibo, I'm not doing that to seem like I am hard to get but to save myself from jumping of a bridge or cutting my wrist" Xiao Zhan continued yelling as Wang Yibo's heart sank to his stomach as he heard Xiao Zhan's pain and hearing the awful thoughts Xiao Zhan had.

Xiao Zhan inhaled and exhaled before wiping his tears from his cheeks as he saw Wang Yibo frozen in place. Xiao Zhan heard that the elevator finally arrived as he turned around and headed into the elevator and before he pressed the button to close the doors, he looked at Wang Yibo who looked at him with soulless eyes as tears dropped onto the floor making Xiao Zhan slightly smile.