𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 (𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫)

⚠️Trigger Warning on some parts of the chapter! Viewer discretion is advised ⚠️

Everything seems to be dreaded and washed with dark cold water, nothing seems so peaceful knowing that something isn't right.
Xiao Zhan felt this feeling as he sat at his desk and looked into space, he then decided to do some research about the case of Jin Zhao Yi and each detail that he read made him gag or squint in disbelief. 

The person he once feared and hated the most was now dead, the one who hurt and broke him, Ziyi and..... Zhong was now dead and forever gone. He wanted to feel sad because it was his mother and the person who gave birth to him, but he would be lying if he said he was truly sad for her death.

More information started to come out and officials have said that Jin Zhao Yi died of strangulation and stab wounds, indicating that she was brutally murdered which made him gag at the detail of the statement. Xiao Zhan called Ziyi but she didn't answer making him worried until she texted him back saying that she was at the crime scene and that she was doing the procedures to continue the investigation, Xiao Zhan felt worried for Ziyi's mental state as the women she was investigating on was the woman who once caused us pain and trauma for the rest of our lives and we'd never forget what she caused.

"She's now dead" Xiao Zhan said to himself as he closed the computer tab which he was looking through, Xiao Zhan was about to sort some files when he got a knock at his office door, Xiao Zhan thought it might be one of his patient's and so he responded to come in.

Only to see the person he wanted to see the least..... Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan stood up with an angry look in his eyes and signaled Wang Yibo to leave but Wang Yibo just shut the door behind him and locked it.

"What the hell do you want?" Xiao Zhan asked with a cold aura in his voice making it clear that he did want Wang Yibo in his office, Wang Yibo sighed and walked over to the chair in front of Xiao Zhan's office desk and sat down then signaling Xiao Zhan to sit beside him.

"No. just leave, I don't have time for stupid conversations with you" Xiao Zhan continued in a cold tone.

"I need you to also drop the charge on Zanjin, he didn't do anything wrong and it was my fault for lying, so drop it" Xiao Zhan spoke making Wang Yibo finally speak after staying silent.

"No, if I lost you once again *pause* maybe I'd commit murder... I won't drop it.... I won't" Wang Yibo bluntly said as he crossed his legs and stared into space as Xiao Zhan spoke.

"Fine, I'll sue you for false accusation, Now leave, and we'll see each other in court" Xiao Zhan said as he headed to his office chair and sat down now in front of Wang Yibo who just stared at him with some unknown emotion making Xiao Zhan notice.

 "Leave, I don't need your unneeded presence" Xiao Zhan coldly said before pointing at the door, Xiao Zhan was looking at his computer screen when he suddenly saw Wang Yibo stand up and go around his desk to him, grabbing Xiao Zhan by the waist and picking him up while placing his lips on Xiao Zhan's.

"Wha-" Xiao Zhan could only mutter before Wang Yibo slammed his lips on his, Wang Yibo then placed Xiao Zhan on the desk throwing everything from the desk to make space for Xiao Zhan and still maintaining his lips on Xiao Zhan's.

The unexpected move was weird and sort of out of place, but Wang Yibo continued, and the feeling was different the other times, the kiss was like fresh air during a summer sunset while fireworks shine in the sky. 
One could say this is out of place and totally unneeded but for Wang Yibo it was a needed feeling *pause* even Xiao Zhan felt some similar way, feeling someone so close after not feeling this for years made him question his feelings and how far he suppressed them.