𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 (𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭)

The summer continued to roll through the year as it was now August and the summer heat continued to rise, Including the delights of the heat. 

1ST WEEK OF AUGUST

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo have been spending more time with each other for a month now as they now eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together. Xiao Zhan hasn't forgiven Wang Yibo but they've been trying to reconnect after many years of not being with each other's presence.

Xiao Zhan goes to Wang Yibo's penthouse and sleeps over a couple of times now, and Wang Yibo is more than happy but every morning Wang Yibo can't wait to open his eyes and see Xiao Zhan. They also eat dinner together after work as Wang Yibo waits for Xiao Zhan to leave his shift to go home together, Wang Yibo's mental state has been improving as Wang Yibo doesn't drink heavily anymore as Xiao Zhan told him to stop drink hard liquors.

Even Wang Yibo's uncle Wang Yizhou noticed the change of Wang Yibo after Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan's recline. Wang Yizhou was proud to see that they were starting to reconnect and spend time with each other. Wang Yizhou just thought of how it would be to have with Liu Su Qi and Liu Su Lian, Wang Yizhou wants to reconnect with Suqi as she was the love of his life including her kid as he looked just like her.

3 WEEKS INTO AUGUST

Everything was going smoothly today as Xiao Zhan headed into work like usual and treat patients and also help other doctors in other departments that needed Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan was filing some paperwork into the system for his patients like usual, Xiao Zhan sipped on his coffee as he continued to file the paperwork. That is when he thought of how him and Wang Yibo have been reconnecting lately and getting to know each other more as they missed many years of each other's lives. 

Xiao Zhan didn't forgive Wang Yibo though, as he still carried some hate for Wang Yibo because he did what he did and things like that tend to leave huge scars in the soul including physically. This month was a month to remember for Xiao Zhan as this month a couple years ago was when Xiao Zhan tried to commit the unthinkable as his heart hurt like being stabbed multiple times, that is why Xiao Zhan hasn't forgiven Wang Yibo even if they are reconnecting now. Due to the things that Xiao Zhan has went through wasn't something to easily forget and forgive.

Xiao Zhan suddenly stopped typing and looked at the date as memories started to rush into Xiao Zhan's mind which he dated.

The memories of August 17, two months and eight days from the breakup were the most horrendous and pain days of Xiao Zhan's life. Xiao Zhan went through hell as the scene of Wang Yibo who was the love of his life kissing a boy Xiao Zhan hated was the most painful scene for someone to see. 

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING! [SU!C**E ATTEMPT]

That is all Xiao Zhan thought as he stood on the stool while bringing the rope towards his neck and slowly placing his head through the rope and adjusting the tightness of the rope.

"I loved you too much!" Xiao Zhan started to sob uncontrollably while beautiful memories flowed through his mind making it more painful than it already was.

"How could you?! out of all people why did you leave me too?! WHY!?" Xiao Zhan yelled out as tears flowed like a waterfall, Xiao Zhan cried out not because he was in pain due to the breakup but to help him get rid of the hurtful thoughts to continue this.

"I love you Wang Yibo"

"No one loves me......not even you anymore" Xiao Zhan slowly closed his eyes as he knew his fate now, he didn't want to continue anymore because first it was his father, then mother, then sister, then little brother and now Wang Yibo.