𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 (𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝)

"Wang Yibo"

Xiao Zhan said in his thoughts, why would he still think of Wang Yibo? 

"Why is it so complicated? I hate the way I am, I can't decide whether I still love nor shall love" Xiao Zhan looked at Xu Kai, he saw a future of peace, no pain, no trauma and just love that Xiao Zhan has always yearned for in his life.

"Xiao Zhan, should we head up to Zanjin?" Xu Kai interrupted Xiao Zhan's thoughts as he quickly let himself go of Xu Kai's hold then clearing his throat.

"Yes, we should go" Xiao Zhan said before giving Xu Kai a polite smile then heading out of the office as Xu Kai followed while closing the door behind.

As they both head up to the VIP floor, the awkward silence grew thick between them and so Xiao Zhan quickly decided to cut this thick silence. 

"How have you been" Xiao Zhan asked turning his head to Xu Kai who also looked at Xiao Zhan while giving a sweet smile before replying.

"Well, my father has arrived back from London about 2 days ago and Xu Jia Qi decided to move out of our parents' home" Xiao Zhan's eyes widened as Xu Kai smiled in Xiao Zhan's reaction.

Xu Jia Qi is Xu Kai's younger sister who was known to be the complete opposite of Xu Kai. Xu Kai was known as the quiet, a gentleman, caring and hardworking man who had a bright future ahead of him as he became a heart surgeon, but Jia Qi was the opposite of him. 

Xu Jia Qi was known as the rowdy girl who loved partying, having fun, rebellious of her parents' wishes and most importantly her exotic dating life. She would have boyfriends left and right, she would date anyone except guys who came from rich families. Xu Kai and Xu Jia Qi's parents were against Xu Jia Qi's actions and just wanted her to live a calm and easy-going life, but Ji Qi didn't want anything to do with calm.

Xu Jia Qi was 2 years younger than Xu Kai, Xu Jia Qi first started with modeling then changed her career to acting then completely went of the raider and just partied every day. Other families saw the Xu Family as a well knitted family with a wild dog and by wild dog they meant Xu Jia Qi. Ji Qi didn't care about peoples' thoughts and opinions, she just wanted to live her life to the fullest. That is why Xu Kai never stopped her, just told her to be careful when going out because he didn't want Xu Jia Qi to regret not living the youth to the fullest.

Xu Jia Qi moved out because she couldn't deal with her parents' expectations of her and how they demanded her to act a certain way so they could satisfy other eyes.

"She really moved out, like completely?" Xiao Zhan asked while turning his body completely towards Xu Kai who slightly nodded.

"Yeah, they cut her funds too" Xu Kai responded while Xiao Zhan's jaw dropped as he was close to Xu Jia Qi since high school years, Xiao Zhan liked how Xu Jia Qi couldn't give a damn about responsibilities and just lived her life.

"But I'll help her though *sigh* I can't leave her hanging just because she left the house" Xu Kai continued.

"I also wanted to move out at her age but with all of my father's speeches and demands, I got used to it and so I stayed like a puppy with an empty dog bowl" Xu Kai referenced to how he would obey his parents demands and expectations of him as the oldest, he wanted to make them proud and show others his capabilities, but Xu Kai never really satisfied his parents' wishes.

They wanted Xu Kai to become a Neurologist and then Vice Chairman of Shanghai University Hospital as his parents were close to Chairman Haoxuan's parents, but Xu Kai became a heart surgeon out of the blue.

His parents were shocked when he announced to them that he would be becoming a heart surgeon not a Neurologist. Xu Kai's parents set him a path for Neurology just for him to change last minute, but they still accepted it because at least he wouldn't become someone like his sister.