9 Denki

Honestly, ngl there are so many trigger warnings I can't put them all down so I'm done trying. This whole book is a trigger warning and it is stated in the description. I will keep trigger warnings for graphic descriptions but other than that...

I woke up and curled myself into a ball, starting to cry. I felt a hand on my back and flinched.

"Hey, Denks. It's just me, it's Hitoshi. I'm not gonna hurt you. C'mere." I uncurled myself to look at Toshi and saw that his eyes were filled with worry. I launched myself into his arms and sobbed into his shoulder. "Shh. You're alright. You're safe. I've got you."

"I'm scared, Toshi."

"I know baby, I know. You're safe now."

"I had a nightmare about D-Da-Dab, one of the alphas."

"Dabi?"

"Mhm. I was his second favorite. He liked Zuku more. He brought me up here and he r-ra-" I broke out in sobs again. "In your room, right here."

"I'm sorry baby. I promise, he didn't come anywhere near you. I made sure of that. He didn't come up here, I was right with you the whole time. He's not even here right now, he's with Papa at work."

Suddenly someone, probably Aizawa, called up the stairs, startling me.

"Hitoshi,"

"What's going on? Is everyone okay?" He got up walking towards the stairs and I followed him.

"Everyone's fine, the mission was successful."

"What mission," I asked

"They arrested the awful people that hurt you. They saved your friends."

"Holly!? Zuku!?! TAMAKI!?!"

"Yeah, all of them. But we have to go."

"Where?"

"The hospital, you friends are being treated right now."

"Are they gonna be okay?"

"Yes, they'll be fine. Let's go see them, okay?"

Aizawa parked the car at the hospital and we all got out. We walked into the building and Aizawa led us to the front desk. "Do you know where I can find Hizashi Yamada?"

"He's in the waiting room on the third floor."

"Thank you."

"I need you to sign in."

"Shouta, Aizawa, Hitoshi Shinsou and Denki."

"Denki Shinsou or Denki Aizawa?"

"No. He doesn't have a last name."

"I do. It's Carmin- no Karinami? No Karminari I think."

"Kaminari?" I nodded. "Denki Kaminari?"

"I think so."

"Oh god. Your mother told me you died in a car accident."

"What? Denks, what's she talking about? Who is she?"

"I don't know."

"I'm a close friend of your mom. Amy Kaminari, right?"

"Tosh..."

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Sh-she can't tell my mo-mom."

"Why not?"

"Sh-she didn't- they did-didn't want me when they found out I-I'm an omeg-omega."

"Are you saying they disowned you over your status?"