30 Izuku

"Oh I can't believe you two are mates!"

I sniffled into Kacchans shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just - I never even thought about actually having a mate. I didn't think- I lost hope of getting out a while ago."

"Well you did and you're safe now. I'm right here."

"I-I missed you so much. 'N then wh-when we were at the hospital, and Mic sho-showed me my missing person pos-poster, it had your name. You said I was your best friend."
"You were. I was so scared when I didn't find you at the park that day. I tried so hard to find you. I was devastated when we couldn't find you." Kacchan let me out of the hug and gently wiped the tears off my face. "I'm so happy that I finally have you back."

"Bakugou, who's that," the one with pink curly hair asked.

"Kacchan," I said quietly, a little scared of the bright energetic alpha.

"It's okay, Izuku. She's a friend of mine, she won't hurt you, I promise." I frowned "What's wrong?"

"Wh-why did you use- why didn't you call me Deku?"

"I wasn't sure how you felt about it. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I like when you call me Deku. I missed you calling me Deku. It's special 'cause you're the only one who can call me that."

"Ok Deku. Mina, Uraraka, this is Deku, you can call him Izuku."

"Nice to meet you Izuku! I'm Mina! Do you like shopping?" She kept getting closer to me and I grabbed Kacchan's arm.

"Back off. You have too much damn energy. You're scaring him."

"Don't be scared, I'm loud and energetic but I'm really nice!"

"Shut up. Leave him be."

"Hi Izuku. I'm Ochako, it's nice to meet you."

"N-Nice to meet you too."

"So he'll talk to my mate but not to me?"

"Mina, I love you but you're an idiot. He's not comfortable around new people, especially loud people like you."

"But Bakugou's loud and he's fine with him."

"Bakugou has known him for a while, plus they're mates. And notice how he's quieter and gentler than usual?"

"Oh. Sorry for scaring you Izuku."

"It-It's alright."

"C'mon Izu, we gotta get you some shoes."

"O-Okay Momma."

"Can I come with? So I can spend more time with Deku?"

"Why don't all of you come with us? Let's do introductions really quick. I'm Inko, this is my son Izuku and my daughter Izumi."

"Toshi, I gotta go to the bathroom."

"Okay."

"Wait, Shinso's here," Mina asked.

"Yeah, This is my mate Denki, I gotta show him to the bathroom but we'll be back in a bit."

"You all know I'm Missy, this is my daughter Holly. She's friends with Izuku and Denki."

"We'll all reintroduce ourselves when the other two get back," Ochako said quietly.

A few minutes later, Holly shouted out. "DenDen! What took you so long?"

"The only single stall bathroom is on the opposite end of the mall," Hitoshi explained.

"Oh, okay."

"I'm Ochako, This is Mina, this is Kirishima, and this is Bakugou." Ochako reintroduced her group of friends and we all headed towards the shoe store.