I Love You So

First off: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS?? 

Second: Yes, this is based off of the song "I Love You So" by The Walters! I recommend listening to it whilst reading :) 

**

Jayce woke up, confused as to where he was and why.

He turned around swiftly and unblurred his vision, trying to recognize his surroundings. He saw that he was covered by a velvet red duvet and he was lying right next to Counselor Mel Medarda.

His chest was exposed and he was sure that he was butt naked as of now.

He couldn't remember anything that had happened, but took into account that Mel's hair was disheveled and unbraided, spread across the pillow as if it were placed like that by a stylist.

He also noticed that Mel seemed to be undressed. He quickly looked away before realizing what he had done last night.

"Shit..." He facepalmed and turned over to face the floor next to the bed. He decided that instead of laying around and doing nothing, he would check on Viktor and see what he was up to.

He gradually pushed himself off of the bed and made his way to the discarded clothes on the floor, throwing them around until he found a presentable amount.

He flattened out his clothes to his best ability and ran his hand through his hair until it looked presentable enough for his partner of almost more than 10 years.

"Good enough." He shrugged and then proceeded to spend up to 5 minutes trying to find the exit of the room. Once he did so, he quickly and quietly exited the room so as to not wake up Mel.

He breathed out in relief after he had accomplished the mini mission, and tried to figure out how to get out of the lengthy maze of a hallway.

He figured that it was the Medarda Estate, or maybe it was a part of the Council's building. He decided to go for it and eventually found himself bumping into Caitlyn Kiramman.

"Caitlyn! Oh thank God." He rolled his eyes and sighed in belief before placing one of his hands on Caitlyn's shoulders. "Where's the exit to this place?"

"A 'hi' would've been preferred, but I see you're in quite the rush." She remarked in her silky (and sexy) *what I'm pretty sure is* Scottish accent. (The voice actor is Scottish, so I'm not quite sure.)

"Well, hi! Now, get me out of here, Cait." Jayce brought his hand off of Caitlyn's shoulder, but not before shoving her back a bit. She too rolled her eyes and then led Jayce to the nearest exit.

"Thanks, Cait!" Jayce waved goodbye from the end of the hall as opposed to where Caitlyn was standing, all the way at the front of the hall.

"Anytime! Give us a visit, will you?!" She shouted, hoping he could hear what she had to say before he closed the door entirely.

"Will do!" He shut the door and made his way towards the lab.

(Also, I'm really sorry if I get some information such as the settings of Mels bedrooms, the Council, or the lab wrong! I'm not sure what Caitlyn's accent is, but I believe that the voice actor is either Scottish or British, as she played in Harry Potter once <3)

**

"Viktor I-" Before he could get a full sentence out, he noticed the lab was empty. "That's unusual. I thought he'd be here." Jayce shook it off and decided to walk over to his bedroom, the one in the same building as the lab.

Jayce noticed Sky Young passing by him, sporting a sad look on her face. His only other question besides "where is Viktor?" was "why is Sky sad?".

"Hello, Ms. Young." He greeted her politely, trying to make small talk.