Twenty Three:

Brielle
February 25
1:00 pm

"Okay that watch looks expensive" I said to kinsley while I scrolled through Instagram, sitting in the back of the restaurant with kinsley

"Who's watch?" She asked, glancing over at my phone

"Aj's"

"Of fuckin course.. and that an Audemars Piguet"

"Perks of being the only son of a freaking millionaire"

"You really wanna remind me of the fact that I literally could've been a trust fund baby?"

"I mean if you wanna be honest, if your momma would've chose her daddy over yours, do you really think you would've been born?"

Kinsley rolled her eyes "well just know if it was me, I would've been fine without some dick"

"Kinsley please.. you almost ruined your relationship with your brother over some"

"You really wanna bring up the past?"

"You bringing up your mommas past"

"Because her past affected all of us"

"You and your first world problems" I shook my head

"Like you can talk.. don't you cry when your favorite masseuse isn't available?"

"And you complaining because your millionaire grandfather cut your momma off, acting like y'all broke or something" I told kinsley "go cry in your custom bed of your own bedroom inside your two story house in the suburbs that you live in with your perfect and happily married parents with successful careers. And I can keep going about the other successful family members you got"

Kinsley looked over at me with a slight smile on her face

"Coming from the pretty little spoiled rotten model that's basically an only child and does whatever she want. And don't forget, you live in the suburbs as well"

"I don't like you"

"I love you too bitch" she responded and I laughed

Kinsley focused back on her phone, scrolling what looked like Dominique's Instagram

"Why won't you just text the boy and see how he's doing?"

"I can't do that"

"I'm pretty sure Kyran could care less being that he got shot"

He eyes cut over at me

"You know who we talking about right? And besides Kyran don't know if he cares about anything or not. Hell, he barely knows if he likes anybody with his indecisive ass"

"Not necessarily"

"Oh really? Tell that to his multiple girlfriends"

"Welllll" I shrugged "I say just message him and when he says he's okay just leave it at that. Cause you stressing too much for me"

"The boy I fell in love with but can't be with almost died. But I can check on him because I'll probably get shunned again and I don't have time to be ignored in my own house by my twin"

"Well ask Kyran if he minds.. since it's that deep"

"I can't ask him that"

"Why not?"

She just shrugged

"Y'all need to learn to communicate"

"We do communicate"