Bio

Name: Asher Wayne

Aliases: Jack, Batman

Age: Act 1 (19)
         Act 2-3 (25)

Height: Act 1 (5'10)
               Act 2-3 (6'2)

Weight: Act 1 (120 lbs)
                Act 2-3 (200 lbs)

Appearance: Long black hair, blue eyes, bruise scars in his back and ring in the middle finger which has a W, though he hides it with a glove.

Clothes: Dark hoodie, black hat, half mask in his face, dark pants, black boots and wrapped hands

Batman Costume:

(Batman will appear during act 2, act 1 is Asher's journey on becoming Batman)

Personality: Anti Social, way too selfless, extremely brutal and lashes out.

Abilities

Genius Level Intellect: He was Heimerdinger's protege with Viktor at the age 15 to 16, stated by Heimerdinger, Asher's intellect is a gift, sensing there's only about 1% of literal humanity with such gift, Asher seems to be one of them. Caitlyn has often said that his mind and intellect exceeds Jayce's, he is easily one of the smartest people in all of Runeterra, most likely, his intelligence surrounds science like physics, math, almost every chemistry, mechanics and forensics.

Chi Manipulation
Expert Driver
Escapology
Investigation
Intimidation
Lock Picking

Martial Arts: He has been training since the age of 15 with Alder, who was a marine but at the age of 17, he left Piltover to go around the world, learning more knowledge but also more martial arts, his greatest master by Asher's words are Yi and Lee Sin. He has mastered Muay Thai, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu, Shurikenjutsu, Intonjutsu, Kayakujutsu, Tantonjutsu, Jiu-Jitsu, Shinobi-Iri, Kung Fu, Boxing, Karate, Judo, Taekwondo, Dim-Mak and Savate, though he knows more, he hasn't mastered them. Barely anyone in a hand to hand fight can beat Asher, even to the point where his masters believe that in time, he will surpass them.

Peak Physicality
Stealth
Tactical Analysis
Weaponry
Swordsmanship
Throwing

Relationships

Caitlyn Kiramman: The two have been childhood friends, the Kiramman and the Waynes have always been a fairly close family, Caitlyn and Asher as well, but when his parents were killed bu a Zaunian, she could definitely tell at first sight, he changed. He still had his intellect, but he was more distant, more anti social, and most of the time she found him on his home, it was lifting weights or training with Alden Pennyworth, his butler and legal guardian. As time passed on, her connection with Asher slowly got wider, she saw him less, in school she barely saw him, in fact, he was once an entire week disappeared, nobody knew why. When the Zaunian was caught in court, Caitlyn knew... this was probably the last chance to see him... she sort of have feelings... or had. The Zaunian know as only "Chill" was gunned during court. Caitlyn saw Asher from afar, he was shocked, or scared... but neutrally pissed. When she went to look for him, in the edge of Piltover, she saw him... holding a gun... Chill's gun... he killed him, for revenge. But what she saw later was him open the revolver, dropping exactly 6 bullets, the full amount that was needed to have it fully loaded... he didn't kill Chill... but she could see he was pissed that he didn't. It was till days later, to check on Asher... he left... and he knew about what she felt... but this was the reason why she turned to... maybe like women... afraid that men like Asher are just... more focused on other things than... leaving her really broke her, since he was her childhood friend.

Jayce: He is a friend of Caitlyn but he holds a hate against Asher, many people have compared him to Asher always resulting on him being less smart. The amount of times they've compared him to Asher has made him sick.

Heimerdinger: He was one of his brightest pupils, he was incredibly smart before meeting him, but he has always feared how vengeful he's been after his parents death.

Viktor: He holds nothing but respect, the two met and Viktor didn't really like him, but he saw how smart he is, smarter than him, which kind of annoyed him, but he also saw that even with Asher wanted to be the best, he always saw Viktor as Heimerdinger's Number 1, which he was fine, Asher wanted to be the best, but he never wanted to be Heimerdinger's best pupil, knowing how Viktor and Heimerdinger friendship was.

Violet: She doesn't know anyone from the topside, but she does know a Wayne. She met him by the alias of Jack, as a man very unknown to the Lanes, but always in a point or two, he always punched bad people from the Lanes, like in a fit of rage, this once almost scared her little sister Powder, so in an act of protecting her, she once fought him with a surprise punch but, she got herself handed by Jack, not all in his favor, she landed a few blows but got outmatched.

Alden Pennyworth: He is his legal guardian, the one person to hold him together when his parents died, there's nothing much to say but he is the closest thing to a father, and Asher would go through extreme lengths if he had to be save, which he probably won't, he is too badass to get captured.

Captain Gordon: He was just a normal enforcer, when Asher's parents died, he was in the station, he was one of the heavy Enforcer's, but even behind that terrifying mask, he was the only one to take off the mask, and grab his coat from his chair and reassure Asher that the world hasn't ended. He was the only Enforcer, Asher could trust, everyone has a hero... Gordon was his hero in that moment like Alden was his father.

Weapons

Batarangs
Grapple Gun
Smoke Bombs
Bombs
Knives
Caltrops
Gauntlets
Gun Taser

Vehicles

Hextech Motorcycle

(The bike is made of a metal alloy, Asher made it from scraps but the engine, is Hextech

(The bike is made of a metal alloy, Asher made it from scraps but the engine, is Hextech.)

Villains

Silco: He has some history with the Waynes, considered them why Piltover screwed The Lanes, he took all the blame to the Waynes.

Wrath: He is technically Batman but with an opposite mission, taking down Piltover to the core, to rise The Lanes and destroy the Wayne Legacy. His mission as well is too prove Asher that he is a monster, that he created Batman from the pain and depression of a 10 year old. He will attack Batman both physically and mentally... by proving a point.