(Act 1) Chapter 2: Piltover Enforcer Department

9 years ago

The sound of fast steps were there, as it shows a kid Caitlyn running away in a garden, as a bit far behind was kid Asher running. Caitlyn takes a turns right and hides behind some bushes. Asher now walks looking around, trying to find Caitlyn but nothing.

Asher: Caitlyn? Caitlyn?

There was no answer as Caitlyn stayed hidden... they were just playing tag, as Asher kept walking but in the bushes, he managed to see a blueish color, he smiled and kept walking as Caitlyn just... still stayed hidden.

Asher: Found you!

Caitlyn literally jumped seeing Asher behind her and she started to run as Asher followed and when he went to touch her back, he just misstepped as he accidentally tackled Caitlyn to the grass, as the two were left groaning.

Asher: Ow... *touches her arm* Tag... you're it.

Caitlyn: No fair!

Asher: I... maybe misstepped...

Caitlyn: Of course you did.

Asher went to get up but just face planted.

Caitlyn: Asher?

Asher: I think I'm dead.

Caitlyn stayed looking at him just to pinch him making him groan.

Caitlyn: Nope, you've very alive.

Asher kept groaning as Caitlyn did managed to get up and grabbed his arm.

Caitlyn: Come on, Wayne... let's go.

Asher with her help did get up and walked slowly by her side. They walked back to the Manor as Asher looked at Caitlyn.

Asher: Hey, um... thank you for letting mom be the composer for... Zorro.

Caitlyn: She has a good touch for music, father always believed that.

Asher: She does.

Asher showed something to her, which was a type of rock with some writing in it, not english.

Caitlyn: Looks beautiful, what is it?

Asher: I don't know much, it belonged to Alder... he said is called... a Hōzen? Don't remember, but I think he said... it means reconnecting. They gave it to him during his days in Demacia, he gave it to me... if I ever leave I come back to that person.

He looks at it and extends it to Caitlyn who looks in a bit of shock.

Asher: I want you to have it.

Caitlyn smiled but grabs his hand with both and moves it back to where his heart was.

Caitlyn: *smiling* Keep it, you'll need it more.

Asher: W-When will... I need it?

Caitlyn: You'll see, but if it for reconnecting, you're already connected to your parents, Alder... and me...