Batman Special Interactions LOL

First Interactions

Batman: *Ekko* We have fought more than once... you know hoe they all end.

Batman: *Jinx* I let you go so you can change... but you still rob and shoot.

Batman: *Caitlyn* Wish we could be... more... but Piltover needs Batman, so step aside.

Batman: *Camille* You augmented yourself with Hextech, and yet you can't even defeat me in raw skill.

Batman: *Ezreal* Hmm...

Batman: *Heimerdinger* You once warned me Vengeance is not my path... but look where it got me.

Batman: *Seraphine* Caitlyn talks so much about you... like a bit too much.

Batman: *Zed* The difference between you and me is that you use your shadows to cower away... but I am the shadows, and you cannot escape from me.

Batman: *Lee Sin* I came here for guidance, and you gave me that, let me reward you with the fight you dreamed so much, master.

Batman: *Master Yi* Singed infected our village... he is mine.

Batman: *Urgot* Sheriff Kiramman isn't here... you'll go to jail broken and scared.

Batman: *Vi* Are you... hitting on Caitlyn?

Batman: *Katarina* They all say your beautiful... I find you annoying.

Batman: *Jayce* Piltover drowned because you couldn't the hard choices!

Batman: *Ashe* You moved on and got arranged on marriage, I moved on and turned into this... thing.

Batman: *any* Everyone that goes after me often loses.

Batman: *any* I know you're moves before you even think it.

Batman: *any* I'm Vengeance of The Wayne Legacy!

First Encounter with Batman

Ekko: So... is this a practice run?

Jinx: *deep voice* I am the shadows! *normal* More like... heh... m-maybe I'll shut up.

Caitlyn: I still remember the blue flower you gave me... where did that kind kid, go?

Camille: You're a man of mystery... that's... if you're even considered one.

Ezreal: You're real?! I-I thought you were just a myth... I'm gonna pass out.

Heimerdinger: This path is not the one I wanted for you, my boy.

Seraphine: Your song... I can't hear it.

Zed: You could've been a perfect Shadow Warrior.

Lee Sin: I will say, this fight, I will enjoy it... Batman.

Master Yi: I can see you learned much more during every region. Come... let us see if you can best me.

Urgot: I am nit afraid of a man dressed as a bat.

Vi: I lasted 16 seconds last time, now is another 16 with me punching your face.