(Act 1) Chapter 3: Welcome to the Playground Part 1

9 years ago

A window was heard, as it shows Wayne Manor but again, the window was being opened. A gloved hand pushed the window opening it silently, as a figure enters the house. It shows a quite small and lean/skinny figure as the person pulls the hoodie back, showing that it was a girl, not even 13, chestnut curly hair, green eyes and she had black leather jacket, ripped jeans, high boots and also had some type of goggles. She heard some talking downstairs as she smirks a little, looking at a few stuff. She walks quickly to where there were a few paintings, artistic stuff and more. She smiled looking at a vase, it had grey and black designs... very complex. She kept looking at it, like she was about to steal it.

???: That's... actually a fake.

The girl jumped and looked back, seeing a kid Asher with a type of vest, looking bit too rich.

Asher: Father always told me about... that. *pointed at the vase* Is about some guy named "Zorro." He is a legend to many people, I've always been a fan of him and when dad saw that... vase of him... he bought it.

Girl: Very rich.

Asher: Y-Yeah, there was one vase which was written by Zorro himself but... no one knows where it went so... we have a fake one... many do.

Girl: *clicks her tongue* Right.

She puts the vase back in place, still looking at it, Asher looked... embarrassed, he was in own way, a history nerd, and he isn't very good talking to girls... he's like... very bad.

Asher: I-I'm... I'm Asher Wayne.

The girl looks back seeing Asher extends his hand and she smirks and shakes it.

Girl: Elara Kyle.

Scene shows the shaking hands as a punch was heard and as it shows Vi dodging a kick but later gets off balance due to another kick. Vi was on her side as she looks back looking up.

???: Fell like a rock, and hit like a wuss... expected.

Scene shows an older Elara, now 19, as she kneels in front of Vi.

Elara: Vander would be so embarrassed of how you were fighting.

Elara stood up and decided to give Vi a hand but she slapped it away.

Vi: I'm so over it.

Elara: Over what?

Vi: Getting beat up by idiots.

Elara: *smirks* Right. The old butler... Alder hasn't lost his touch and the madman... no idea who the idiot it.

Vi: Who's Alder?

Elara: The Wayne's butler, or was... nobody knows where the hell is... Asher.

Vi: The brat kid?

Elara: *nods* Yeah, the moron with a death wish. So... are we... doing the heist?

That last sentence, she said it with some interest smirking as Vi exhales smirking to the door.

Vi: We're going... right now.

Elara: Perfect.

Vi walks away about to get her brothers and sister, as Elara stayed back but she looked down a little.