The Beach: Day 3

The next day, Alpha is enjoying a good ribbing by his friends.

(A.B. = Alpha's boys)

A.B.2: HAHAHAH! She shot you down pretty hard huh?

A.B.1: HAHA! She's really making you work for it huh?

Alpha: boys, boys, come on. We all know that the ones with a bit of fight to them are the always the funnest to play with.

Alpha: Sooner or later they give in, just like all the others.

A.B.2: So, what's the plan?

Alpha: I Figure the ol' test of strength would be a good place to start.

A.B.2: So you're gonna embarrass him in front of his girl huh?

Alpha: You got it. Chicks want a man who they know can protect them. Once she sees how pathetic i make him look, while she may not instantly break it off with him, she'll definitely start having some doubts about the guy.

A.B.1: You gonna challenge him to arm wrestling?

Alpha: Nah, That would be over to fast. I want the guy on the ground gasping for air by the time it's all over with.

A.B.3: Oh. Push-ups then.

Alpha: Yeah. I mean, you all saw him, He's nothing special. I'd say he probably has about 20-25 push-up in him. After those, he'll just fall to the ground. *chuckles* it's funny just thinking about it. Maybe i'll go for another 50 or so after he's done, just to really drive the point home.

A.B.1: Guess now we just gotta find the guy.

A.B.3: Pretty high chance he's with his girlfriend.

A.B.2: They're most likely on the beach.

Alpha: Ok boys, let's start looking. While we're at it, be sure to spread the word about the contest so we can get a crowd watching.

A.B.1: Wow, you're really going all out aren't you?

Alpha: Heh, i'm just getting started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake exits the hotel and notices Yang sitting on bench facing the beach. She heads over and sits next to her.

Blake: Yang? what are you doing here?.

Yang: What, i can't sit here?

Blake: I figured since you left early again, you'd be with (y/n) right now. I didn't think i'd find you sitting alone sulking.

Yang: Yeah, that was the plan, but someone beat me to the punch. . . .

She says as she points to you and Velvet, who seem to be talking several feet away.

Blake: Well that explains the sulking. Hold on, Didn't Coco say the were leaving first thing in the morning?

Yang: Yea, she did. Not sure what's going on. . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Velvet: So you're still having trouble bouncing from tree trunk to tree trunk then?

(y/n): Yeah, i just can't seem to get the hang of it.

Velvet: Has your balance gotten any better?

(y/n): Yeah, a little bit. Still can't make it past that second jump though.

Velvet: But you're improving little by little. That's good.

(y/n): Are there anymore tips you could give me?