Dance Time (part 1)

It's the night of the dance and you're getting ready in your room. Most of your friends have already left, but Ruby finished getting ready not to long ago and is waiting for you.

Ruby: You almost ready in there (y/n)?

(y/n): Yeah, here i come.

You exit your room wearing a suit with a dark red bow tie and light-gray vest. pretty much the same thing every other male student is wearing.

Ruby: Hey, not bad. lookin good (y/n).

(y/n): Oh yea? You think so?

Ruby: Sure do. How does it feel? is it comfy?

(y/n): hmm. . . not really. i mean it's the most comfy suit that Weiss managed to get for me, but still.

Ruby: Well, at least you only have to wear it for a few hours. Same Goes for me too.

Ruby was wearing a short, red, sleeveless dress with a thick black sash around the waist and black trim along the bottom, with black stockings and pumps.

(y/n): You don't like your dress? I think it looks pretty.

Ruby: Thanks. I GUESS the dress is alright, but the main thing i don't like are these stupid pumps.

(y/n): Pumps?

Ruby: Yeah, it's the shoes i'm wearing.

(y/n): Oh i see. Why not wear some different shoes.

Ruby: Weiss helped me pick out this outfit so if i show up not wearing the whole thing i'll never hear the end of it.

(y/n): But, will you be alright in those?

Ruby: I should be fine as long as i walk carefully. Come on let's go. the sooner we get there, the sooner i can find a chair to sit in, preferably near the snack table.

(y/n): Alright.

And with that you two head to the dance. Meanwhile, the dance seems to be a big success and everyone is enjoying themselves. Yang, who was in charge of welcoming the guest, was waiting at the entrance greeting them as they arrived before checking them into a guestbook. Weiss is standing beside her.

Weiss: Looks like things are going good so far huh Yang?

Yang doesn't hear Weiss since she's focused on the entrance.

Yang: . . . . .

Weiss: Yang. Yang.

Yang: Huh? wha? oh, did you say something?

Weiss: You seem a bit tense.

Yang: You think so?

Weiss: Could it be that you're worried (y/n) may not like your dress?

Yang: Heh heh, i guess a little. He's never seen me wearing something like this before after all.

Weiss: It's a bit weird to see you worried about something like this.

Yang: I know, i know.

Weiss: Try not to let it get to you too much. I'm sure he'll think you look great.

Yang: . . . .

Weiss: Yang? Did you hear me?

Again, Yang doesn't hear Weiss. Her full attention is on you, as you and Ruby just showed up to the dance.

Yang: (Ba-Bump) (thinking) Wow he looks good. . .

(y/n): Hey Weiss, hey Yang.

Weiss: You sure took their time showing up didn't you?