Road Trip

RW & JNPR: Camping?

After giving Blake your answer, you Blake and Yang head back to the dorm to meet up with your friends.

Yang: Yeah, (y/n) said he'd like to go camping with all of us.

Nora: So you're not leaving then?

(y/n): I was going to, but Blake came up with this idea of us all traveling together.

Weiss: Did she now?

Weiss turns to look at Blake, who quickly averts her gaze when she notices.

(y/n): This is gonna be so much fun! I'll scout ahead and find a good spot to setup camp close to a lake, but not too close. We can cook the fish we catch over an open fire, and at night i can show and teach you guys about some of the Constellations. We can go hiking and maybe we'll find a cave or something to explore. OH! OH! I can teach you guys how to hunt and track animals too, and if we're lucky, we might come across a wild boar. Wild boar cooked over an open fire is the best!

Jaune: That all sound pretty fun. Count me in.

Ren: It does sound interesting. I'll come along too.

Ruby: I'm in too. I haven't been in forever.

Nora: I'm going too. It sounds super fun!

Pyrrha: I'd like to come as well.

Weiss: I hope you have fun out there.

(y/n): You're not coming Weiss?

Weiss: No, i'll be staying here.

(y/n): Why? It won't be as fun unless we all go together.

Ruby: For some reason, she wants to spend the entire summer studying.

Weiss: While i do plan on studying a lot over the break, that's not the main reason i don't want to go camping.

Yang: is the main reason because you're a party pooper?

Weiss: Very funny. If you'd just take a minute to think, you should be able to figure out the reason.

Jaune: What's the reason?

Weiss: (sighs) there's no. . . . .um. . . .restroom in the woods.

The room goes silent for a minute.

(y/n): (You tilt your head slightly to the side) Restroom? You mean like a place to sleep?

Blake: Restroom is another way of saying bathroom.

(y/n): Oooh. In that case there's no problem. If you have to use the bathroom, just find a spot away from camp and then you-

Weiss: Stop! Stop talking!

(y/n): But i was just-

Weiss: We know, just don't finish that sentence!

Nora: I didn't even think about where we'd use the bathroom. I don't think i wanna go camping after all.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry, but i've changed my mind as well.

Yang: What? So you two aren't coming either?

Ruby: I. . . don't think i'll be going either.

Yang: Come on Ruby, we used to go camping with dad all the time.

Ruby: But don't you remember? The only way we'd agree to go camping with him is if there were bathrooms nearby. That's why we'd always go to a designated camping area.

Yang: That's true but. . . .

(y/n): So Ruby, Pyrrha, and Nora aren't coming either. . . .?

Pyrrha: We're really sorry (y/n).