A Late Night Reveal

You and Blake are in the library for your scheduled study session. Thanks to the sessions, your grades have been improving bit by bit. Even though that's the case, you still have trouble concentrating on your studies.

Blake: We'll do a few more of these, then we'll move on to the next subject alright? (y/n)? (y/n)?

Blake looks over and see that your dozing off.

Blake: (y/n), Wake up. (she gently flicks your forehead).

(y/n): Huh? Wha?

Blake: You fell asleep again.

(y/n): I wasn't asleep. I was. . . just thinking really hard with my eyes closed.

Blake: That excuse didn't work the first fifty times you used it, so why would it work now?

(y/n): Well. . .

Blake: Come on you have to stay focused. We have a big test coming up.

(y/n): I know, i know, but it's soooo boring.

Blake: It can be boring but you can do it. Your grades have gotten much better since you started studying after all.

(y/n): Yeah, thanks to you.

Blake: What? Me?

(y/n): I probably would have gotten kicked out of here a long time ago if you didn't help me study.

Blake: I-I'm sure you would have been fine even without me.

(y/n): Nah, i don't think so. I really gotta thank you for putting up with me and my dozing off

Blake: Oh it's no trouble at all. I'm happy to help you.

(y/n): (after hearing her response you give her a big smile) Thanks again, that means a lot.

Blake doesn't respond, she just slightly turns away from you trying to hide a light blush covering her face and a small smile.

Blake: . . . . Hey (y/n). . .

(y/n): Hm?

Blake: I know this is sudden but. . . do you think you could meet me later tonight? After everyone else has gone to sleep?

(y/n): Is something going on?

Blake: There's just. . . something i need to tell you.

(y/n): Well, alright. Where should we meet?

Blake: Do you remember the bench we sat on when i taught you about your scroll? We'll meet there.

(y/n): Ok sounds good.

===================================================================

It's after curfew and you're meant to meet with Blake soon. Blake showed up a bit earlier than the meet up time and is now nervously pacing back and forth.

Blake: This was a mistake. I shouldn't do this. . . But i have to at some point and the sooner the better. . .right? N-no, i can't do this. I'll just leave and say i forgot about it and it's nothing important. Yeah, that's-

(y/n): Aw, i thought i would have made it here before you did.

Blake: (y/n)! oh um, hi.

(y/n): Hope i didn't make you wait long.

Blake: N-no, i haven't been here long.

(y/n): That's good. So what did you want to tell me?

Blake: (thinking) Guess there's no turning back now. . .