𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

From the words that spewed out of his mouth like a raging pit of fire, Azrail grew silent as he stared calmly at the vexed God of Life, no longer hoping that the both of them would ever get along.

"You are the God of Death! Start functioning like one! A God of Dead is no good if they are soft-bellied!" Continuing to chastise Azrail, the God of Life completely overlooked the empty eyes that gazed at him intently as he only remained on voicing out the various qualities that he saw unbefitting for the image of a God of Death.

"You, God of Death, should realize that this is no matter to show goodwill upon. I am the God of Life, yet I show no leniency to the creatures whether they may have suffered. We owe them nothing; so let it remain that way." Ultimately seeing the God of Life cool down, Azrail cleared his throat and looked away from him and instead gazed down to the earth below, his eyes steady as a placid expression conquered his face.

"While you are correct, God of Life, that still doesn't change who we are. You and I were chosen to serve creation—the existence of everything. We were favored to preserve it and allow for it all to expand without interruption. That is our purpose. My proposition wasn't for effectively liberating humans from this spreading virus, but to simply give them hope when times are grave. Make them remember there is still hope in life. You are the God of Life, and so you should show grace. I am not the God of Life, so good luck." Expressing his last scrap of advice, Azrail walked away with Kallias following close behind, neither of them bothering to give the frowning God of Life another glance.

"God of Death, I hope you comprehend that this meeting has yet to be disclosed. We have much we need to discuss." Waving his hand sluggishly to the God of Life as he strolled away, Azrail simply retorted: "I can just forward you the records to your messenger. Besides, what good is talking to someone to report something when all they do is talk about the defects of someone's character? Now, goodbye." With that said and done, Azrail and Kallias escaped from the God of Life's sight, their destination: Home.

Standing all alone on top of the world, the God of Life sneered, his dislike for the God of Death already conspicuous in his exquisitely chiseled face as his perfectly penciled eyebrows scrunched closer together in annoyance.

"Why has Birth Mother favored such an unqualified soft-bellied boy to become the mighty God of Death? This is a direct attack on everything that gods stand for, and something like this is unacceptable! I can't stand to work with someone like that." Stepping away from where he once stood the God of Life deliberated about what to do as he wandered in circles, his mind crowded with plans for an appropriate way on how to make that apologetic excuse of a god into a worthy God of Death! This way, that 'God of Death' will become the precise symbol of one!

"I suppose spoiling my time on someone else is worth it for such an alarming plight. The World of the Dead would be doomed with someone like him in power, so I will do both him and the dead a favor. Tch... offering me reports of the situation on the dead back on Earth... what a slothful boy!" Without a second thought, the God of Life commanded the orb that floated behind him to transport him back to his domain, the thought of reforming the freshly elected God of Death circling in his mind energetically.