Ch 2

The next day I'm woken up extra early and put through hell during dance practice as punishment for talking with the Super M members. The youngest member Carlos who's also Jay's boyfriend assures me that I'm being let off easily compared to the usual punishments dished out. After hours of dancing I finish the last moves of the current dance I'm learning and beg once I'm finished feeling exhausted. "Can I please take a break? At least to go get some water?" Jay looks me over before letting out a sigh. "Fine. Ten minute break to go to the bathroom and get some water." I quickly thank him before I run out of the room heading straight for the bathroom. Once I'm finished I head out to find some water when I turn a corner and run into a firm surface only to look up and freeze when I see Taemin. He looks at me in surprise before he smiles. "Oh hi! Nice bumping into you again." I immediately look sheepish and a little embarrassed. "I'm so sorry I really need to stop having my head in the clouds. I was just trying to find some water." He gives me a soft reassuring smile. "It's fine follow me I'll show you where to go." I nod and quickly follow him to where the water bottles are kept and quickly grab a few immediately chugging one down. Once it's finished I throw the empty bottle away before sighing softly. Taemin gives me a little concerned look before speaking up. "Are you alright?" I look up at him and hesitate before confiding in him. "I'm exhausted. Jay's been throwing choreography at me since before dawn and this is my only break. It's punishment for talking to you and the other Super M members." He immediately frowns at me. "That's not right Alexander. You were lost and fell he shouldn't punish you for that. You should report him." I immediately shake my head no and start walking off. "It's fine I can stick it out. And please call me Lex. I hate being called Alexander it's to formal." He apologizes for calling me Alexander and goes to protest about me sticking it out but sees my look and shuts his mouth. It's quiet between us as we walk back to the practice rooms when suddenly Taemin snaps out of his thoughts. "Oh I just remembered something! I still have your practice bag." My eyes immediately light up at that. "I was looking everywhere for that!" He smiles then motions down the hall. "You can come with me to go get it." I immediately check my phone frowning when it says I have two minutes to get back to practice. "Sorry I can't I have to get back to practice." His shoulders slump a little before he looks thoughtful and motions to my phone. "Give me your phone." I cautiously unlock it and hand it over to him and he immediately goes to typing before handing it back smiling. "Text me and next time your free maybe we can meet up and I'll give you your bag back." My cheeks tint a slight pink but I smile and nod. "Okay I'll text you later." With that I turn around and book it back to the practice room right at the last second. Jay gives me a disapproving look grumbling. "You should have been back earlier." I lower my head giving an apology before I'm made to get back into position of the dance we're learning and immediately get back to work reluctantly the only thing on my mind finishing and texting Taemin.