Ch 8

The next morning I'm abruptly awoken by an alarm going off. Letting out a little groan I snuggle against the warmth that's surrounding me and bury my face in something firm. After a moment the alarm stops and suddenly I feel something poke my side making me squirm. "Come on Lex you need to get up or you'll get in trouble." I groan and slowly open my eyes looking up into a pair of warm brown eyes. Blinking for a minute it takes my mind a minute to fully wake up and realize that I'm in Taemin's bed and being held against him. Immediately blushing bright red I squirm out of his grip and scramble away in embarrassment. "Um sorry about using you as a pillow and everything." He gives me a reassuring smile. "It's fine. As long as you were comfortable." I blush even more then turn away and grab my phone checking the time sighing when I see how early it is giving Taemin a pitiful look. "I'm sorry you had to wake up this early because of me." His expression softens and he gives me a smile. "It's okay. I don't mind because I don't want you to get in trouble." I give a shy but appreciative smile then stretch a little and get up. That's when I realize that I don't have any extra clothes and I look at Taemin pouting. "Hyung I don't have any clothes." He smiles softly ruffling my hair then gets up and heads over to his closet digging through it. I watch curiously and after a few minutes he exits the closet and hands me some clothes. "Here these should fit." I blink then smile thanking him and run off to the bathroom pulling on the clothes that fit except for the little sweater paws. Exiting the bathroom I grab my things before heading to the kitchen where Taemin is setting food out for us. Smiling I thank him cheerfully before sitting down and eat happily. Once I'm done Taemin takes the plate putting it in the sink then motions for me to follow him. I follow behind him and look surprised when we approach a motorbike. He smiles handing me a helmet then gets on motioning for me to get on behind him. I hesitate before putting on the helmet and get on behind him shyly wrapping my arms around his waist. We then shoot forward causing a yelp to leave me and hold onto him a little tighter. After a few minutes we reach the Sm entertainment building in a secluded area. I carefully let go of him and pull the helmet off handing it to him once he pulls his own off. Checking the time I frown seeing I have about ten minutes to get to practice. "Thanks for everything hyung I'll text you later." He nods with a smile reassuring that he was happy to help and I give a little smile back before running off to practice for the day.