Ch 3

By the time Jay calls it a day it's already dark out and all I want is to eat something then crash. Rubbing my eyes I grab my things and follow my group members out of the room. I wait for the second oldest member named Harry to pass through the door before I turn the lights off then lock and close the door behind me. I then start heading for the elevator keeping in the back by myself when I look through my contacts my finger pausing on Taemin's name. Taking a deep breath I click the message button and send a quick message before I catch up with the other four boys. We get into the elevator then exit it and leave the building to head to our dorm. I immediately run to my room closing the door behind it before falling into my bed my legs feeling like jelly. I lay there face buried in the blankets for a second before I carefully move onto my back and pull my phone out of my pocket looking surprised when I see that Taemin replied.

Lex: hey I'm sorry I know it's probably late but I thought I'd go ahead and send a text so you can have my number.

Taemin: hey! It's fine. But why are you still up so late?

Lex: just got done with dance practice. My legs are literally jello right now. Why are you still up?  

Taemin: I'm working on some songs and can't sleep. And seriously your just now done with practice? It's almost midnight.

Lex: i know but Jay was adamant about me learning this choreography. Not only are my legs jelly but I'm starving. So I'll text you later I'm going to eat and get some rest. And don't stay up all night try and get some rest.

Taemin: I'll try to. Goodnight Lex sweet dreams.

Putting my phone away I reluctantly climb to my feet and head to the kitchen grabbing some bread and meat to make a simple sandwich because I'm to lazy to cook. As I'm eating Harry walks in drying his hair with a towel. I finish my sandwich and he looks at me for a minute before going back to drying his hair. "Showers free if you want one." I immediately swallow my last bite then run to my room grabbing my shower stuff and clothes before running to the shower. I close and lock the door then turn the water on and undress then enter sighing happily. I stay under the water for a minute before I quickly clean myself then walk back to my room and put my things away before climbing into bed and crash immediately falling asleep.