Part 3

Taking a closer look at himself in the mirror, Jin made sure his entire outfit was looking great. He had on a new pair of black leather pants, a brown jacket with a white T-shirt underneath, finished off with some white pair of Nike air forces.

Jin wasn't the type to go overboard in the name of fashion, he was more of a very simple and plain kind of person, as he actually had no one to impress afterall. Although tonight he did go an extra length to look really good for himself, afraid that Jimin's friends would judge him if he showed up looking like a looser or rather the most popular name he's called by A nerd.

His phoned dinged beside him, and it was Jimin alerting him that he had correctly followed the gps location Jin had shared with him earlier, and he would be arriving his house any moment.

Smelling nice was a must for him as he picked up a bottle of one of his favorites perfumes applying some to his clothings and some on his smooth neck. His eyes fell on his glasses resting on his reading table and he shrugged his wide shoulders deciding to ditch the glasses for just one night. It wouldn't be that bad he thought to himself reaching for his wallet on the bed. If eventually it becomes a bad idea, he trusted Jimin enough to help him find his way around.

The door bell by the front door went off jolting him out from his thoughts, picking up his phone he turned to leave his bedroom turning off the lights after him.

At the door Jimin gave him a big, warm hug, complimenting him on his looks and his scent. Something he didn't get much of

"Shall we?" Jimin asks, and to that Jin nodded. "The guys are already there and really can't wait to see you" he squeeeld excitedly leading the way to his car.

"You drive?" Jin asks in surprise

Jimin laughed "Of course Jin, I'm an adult already so I'm definitely allowed to drive" he stopped to watch the amazement on Jin's face before he continued "Moreover when I said I'd be picking you up what were you thinking?"

"An Uber" Jin responded slightly embarrassed

Jimin didn't respond to that, he only smiled while holding the door open for Jin
*********

The entire leisure area of the cinema was packed full by the time Jin and Jimin arrived. Sticking very closely to Jimin, they both maneuvered their way successfully through the crowd towards where Jimin's friends were waiting for them

"Guys!" Jimin shouted, waving his hands in the air as they got closer

"Ugh! I thought you'd never come!" The shorter boy exclaimed, rolling his eye at Jimin. He looked really bubbly with a very bright smile too.

When the boy eventually turned to Jin, he exclaimed "Ohhh my who's this pretty boy? Omoo! you're so pretty" he exclaimed clapping both hands together in awe

Jimin jumped in "Don't scare him Hoseok ah, allow him breath" to that, Hoseok rolled his eyes before walking closer to Jin "Hi I'm Hoseok, Jung Hoseok but someone as good looking as you can definitely call me just Hobi. I think I'd much prefer that coming from you than these two" he says gesturing between Jimin and the other boy, who's been doing absolutely nothing but stare at Jin the entire time.

Intertwining his and Jin's arms, Jimin pulled him away from Hoseok "I'm sorry" he whispered

Jin chuckled and whispered in return "It's okay, I like him" to which Jimin sighed in relief

"Jin?" He began "Meet my friends, Hoseok and Namjoon. Hoseok is the same age as me and we are majoring together in the same department, but Namjoon is older than all of us and he majors in foreign business"

Jin finally looked in the direction of the taller man giving him a small smile "It's nice to meet you all, I'm Kim Seokjin, a junior no majors as of__"

Hoseok jumped in "Wait you're a junior?"

Jin nodded his head

"Omo! No wonder I've never seen you around, but still you look so big" he stopped  mid sentence to check Jin out a little before continuing "Kids of now a'days, what do y'all be eating?" He joked causing everybody to burst out laughing.

Namjoon finally cleared his throat, wiping his sweaty palm over his jeans before extending it out to Jin for a handshake "Nice to meet you Seokjin, I'm Namjoon, I'm also very fine with just Joon" his soft grip on Jin lasted much longer compared to Hoseok's.

"Can we go in now? Gosh the movie starts in like five and we still haven't bought snacks. Y'all are so damn lucky i secured our tickets and seats on time, if not y'all would be sitting sitting outside, except Jin of course" he blabbered on and on leading the way for others who gladly followed behind.
*********

His legs tapped uncontrollably and continuously against the tiled floor of the very fancy restaurant, the type of place only the high and mighty dined with their fellow kinds.

"Jungkook!?"

Mrs Jeon called out to her son who seemed to have been mentally absent through out the entire dinner

"Yes mom?" Jungkook answers breathing out heavily through his mouth, trying his possible best to feel and look a little more relaxed compared to the burning sensation within him.

Mrs Jeon corked a brow "What's going on with you? Is something bothering you? Mr Lee has been calling out to you"

Pressing his lips together in a thin line, Jungkook bowed his head in the man's direction conveying a silent apology for his actions, to which the man nodded in response

"They are practically still growing kids" he began talking to Mrs Jeon "I'm sure it's something regarding school that has his head in the clouds" Mr Lee says "I'm i right Jungkook?"

Jungkook inhaled sharply "Sorry for my lack of manners sir, I'm promising such a thing won't ever happen again" he apologizes formally to the man. A fellow CEO and associate of his mother

"It's okay" Mr Lee added with a smile before returning to his expensive sparkling wine.

All the while Jungkook's eyes remained fixated on his cell phone which he was tightly gripping unto underneath the table.

Across the screen read the name Stupid dummy, and he'd repeatedly dialed the so called number over and over again which only kept going straight to voicemail.

His blood boiled red hot from the continuous disconnecting calls, and hundreds of messages he'd already sent that were left unread.