Part 29

With a breathy huff through his nostrils, Jungkook tosses his cellphone on the couch, before gripping tightly onto some strands of his hair in shear frustration. He'd practically begged and explained himself a millions times over again to Seokjin, but still, the boy was yet to forgive him nor even speak to him at all.

The faint chuckle coming from the kitchen, did nothing but sour his mood even more as he glared at the boy walking towards him with a tall glass of orange juice in his hand.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook angrily retorts, plopping himself down on one of the single armed chair.

"You tell me"

"Don't play dumb with me Taehyung, you know!"

Taehyung chuckled dryly, taking a seat for himself with his legs crossed, "but I'm lost Jungkook. I mean, isn't this a good thing though?"

Jungkook's brows instantly knitted together at Taehyung's words, mind already feeling fuzzy. "I don't get you, what are you talking about?"

"About Jin man, isn't this a great time to just put an end to the relationship and scram before it's too la__"

"Are you crazy? Are you fucking insane Taehyung?" Jungkook roared, instantly rising up to his feet with reddened eyes and a firmly clenched jaw.

Putting out both of his arms as a sign of surrendering, Taehyung ducked his head behind them in fear. After knowing Jungkook for such a long time, anything at all was to expected from him really, so he knew better than to let his guards down around a livid looking Jungkook.

"Gosh! I'm sorry, can you atleast calm down and just listen to me first? I'm not trying to get on your nerves, honestly I think that is the last thing I'd wanna do"

"No shit!" Jungkook scoffed, "because it obviously looks like that is exactly what you're trying to do. Because why on earth would you even say that?"

"Because, that's the only way Jungkook" Taehyung chirps in boldly, his tone slightly higher in pitch compared to before. "You told me he was sick right? And I'm certain that the sickness isn't one where he has a hundred percent chance of surviving, so why on earth do you know this but still willingly want to put your heart in harms way? Have you thought about how on earth you'd survive it if anything was to go drastically wrong in the future? You think it's all about love? Fuck no Jungkook, what about survival? How do you plan on going against your mother's wishes in order to keep this little thing you have with him going on right now?

You think she's just going to fold her arms and watch you live your life to the fullest the way you want? She still has all those crazy plans and ideas in place for you, yet you still think it's going to be so easy going against her? What happens if she maybe kicks you out for example? What happens to your future then? How do you plan on taking care of the man you claim to be so inlove with? He's going to need you to be there for him at all times because of his health, have you by any chance thought about any of that?

As it stands now, you have absolutely nothing on you to take care of him and you know it. It's not all about love Jeon Jungkook, take out time to think about how long this thing you have going on with him will last amidst all the adversaries that will definitely be thrown your way as time goes on"

The long ass quiteness after Taehyung's speech was eerie, so damn eerie it sent cold chills down Jungkook's spine. Causing all of his anger and previously pent up frustration to go melting into goo.

As much as he hated Taehyung for a lot of things, he couldn't quite shake off the fact that the boy had made some very legit points. Jungkook was more than certain he was inlove with Seokjin and would be for a very long time to come, but what really happens if his mother does end up doing some of the things Taehyung had earlier mentioned?