Part 27

Seokjin hums out of his sleep, a set of inked fingers occasionally threading through his hair. At first, he presumed he might have been dreaming considering how early it was in the morning. But when a chaste kiss landed on his forehead, he instantly knew reality had struck in the most perfect way possible.

He batted his lashes open, dilated pupils trying to adjust to the brightness of the bedside lamp.

"You're so beautiful, even when you sleep" the culprit eventually whispers softly, causing Seokjin to haul even closer, until his mass of black hair was neatly tucked underneath Jungkook's chin.

Smiling in content against the clothed chest, Seokjin throws a arm around Jungkook's torso. "What are you doing here so early?" He mumbled, appreciating the sudden warmth that enveloped him.

"It's currently five in the morning, your mom let me in because I missed you a whole lot, and I couldn't bring myself to sleep"

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, my love?"

Seokjin sighs deeply and shuffled backwards, creating enough space between them, just so he could properly peer into Jungkook's eyes. "Are you okay? Is something bothering you?"

Jungkook shook his head almost immediately, a wary smile etched on his lips as he peered right back into Seokjin's eyes. "Don't worry your pretty little head about it, I'll sort it out as quickly as I can"

"You don't want to tell me, do you?" Seokjin inquires with a frown.

"You know I'd tell you anything in an heartbeat, but this is really not something for you to worry yourself about. I promise" Jungkook reassured, warm fingers reaching out to stroke over the boys cheek.

Seokjin's previously tensed facial features, immediately softens at Jungkook's words, causing him to let out a breath he hadn't even known he was holding. "Are you certain?"

"One hundred percent" Jungkook chided, leaning in to press a kiss to his lips this time.

Throwing his entire limbs around Jungkook's buff frame, Seokjin helped to deepen the kiss even more, smiling inbetween as Jungkook nipped and sucked on his bottom lip.

They both pulled away gasping for air, a flair of need and desire already brewing deep within their various chests as they hungrily gawked at eachother in silence. It's been a while, a long while to say the least. Seokjin never had a problem and still didn't have one with them being intimate at all, but the problem was Jungkook and his ridiculous fear of hurting him.

"I know exactly what you're going to say next" Seokjin fiddled with his words, trying to avert Jungkook's lustful and smoldering gaze on him.

"You do? Really?"

"Of course!" He pouted in defeat. "It's acute leukemia Jungkook, not aids. Even Dr Su said it was fine and non transferable by merely having sex"

"And you think I'm worried about it being transferable? Hell I'd gladly be infected if that is the case" Jungkook began, trying to reason with the sullen looking boy. "It's because I don't wa__"

"Want to hurt me, I know!" Seokjin confirms in disappointment, before detaching his limbs from Jungkook's body and scooting farther away from him. "And I've told you countless times that you won't, how much more permission do you need to be given?" He argued persistently, before turning his back on Jungkook on the bed.

Seeing this, Jungkook couldn't help the soft giggles that escaped his lips, watching Seokjin throw a tantrum like a kid at the smallest things, made him all weak in the knees, falling deeper inlove with him, if that was even possible.