Part 18

"So, what should we generally theme it?" Jimin asks, expectantly starring at the entire board of committee seated in front of him.

As soon as Hoseok raised his hand in the air, Jimin was quick to roll his eyes, "Please don't say anything stupid" he begged, to which Hoseok gasps in disbelief while placing a palm over his heart to feign hurt.

"You're such a mean person Park Jimin and I believe this is the sole reason why you're refusing to grow in terms of height. Please do consider changing your ways hmm? It'll help us all"

Pfftss and snorts, could be inaudibly heard filtering through the air, as the rest of the committee, fought an internal battle within themselves to keep their laughters in check.

"Haha, very funny Jung Hoseok" Jimin blurted out with a frown.

As Hoseok was about to throw him a very snarky reply, the bell went off, indicating it was time for lunch break.

At the cafeteria, the group of two were seated at their usual spot picking away at their food, but each of their faces quickly broke out into a contagious smile as soon as they caught sight of Jin rushing towards them.

Although this time, before Jimin could pull Jin towards him, Hoseok was quick to pull him into a hug instead, obviously very happy to see him. "God Jinnie! Where on earth have you been? Do you know how worried sick we've all been? I mean I'm never ignored, I seriously don't function properly when I'm ignored. So, can you imagine how hard it must have been for me when you weren't responding to any of my texts? You know I cannot cope with Jimin alone, please don't ever leave me with him again Jinnie" He whines with an obvious pout.

If there was something Jin had come to adore about Hoseok, it was probably how easily the boy could put a smile on peoples faces without even trying hard, and he immensely appreciated that.

"Never again" Jin chuckled, "I'll never leave you alone with Jimin okay?" He reassured him.

Pulling away from the hug, Hoseok flashed him an appreciative smile, "Thank you my handsome Jinnie, you're the bestest"

Jimin could only watch in disgust, while he patiently waited for Hoseok to finish blabbering, before eventually patting the seat beside beside him for Jin to take.

"I'm deeply sorry for making you guys worried, I just had some personal issues I needed to deal with on my own before reaching out to anyone. Thanks for checking in on me, and I'm all better now by the way" Jin informs, also sincerely conveying his gratitude with each word.

Rubbing a hand over his back, Jimin smiled at him reassuringly, "It's okay, we totally understand"

"So, handsome Jinnie" Hoseok began, wedging his chin on his palm, "We might need your help"

Jin corkes a brow, curios as to what his help was needed for. "For what?"

"It's our final year week in a few days and we have absolutely no idea for the theme nor any of the activities we'd like to do, especially the bonfire. I freaking want to attend a wild bonfire before I eventually say goodbye to this earth, it's been like my life long dream, help!"

Jin chuckled at the adorable sight of Hoseok, before nodding in understanding. "Do I get sometime to think of something though? Because right niw, I have nothing "

"Of course!" Both Jimin and Hoseok choruses together, "take all the time you need" Jimin added, thankful that Jin had even accepted to help.

"We should totally hang out this weekend" Hoseok suggested enthusiastically, "what do you guys think? We could call up Joonie as well and maybe go to the movies together? it's been such a long time since we did. Also, let's take it as a welcome back sort of gathering for Jinnie"