Part 5

The next morning Jungkook awoke to an heavy weight calmly sated on his chest, Forcing his eyes open, he's downright surprised to see Jin peacefully sleeping and snoring away on his chest. Jungkook frowned, poking the insides of his cheeks in annoyance. They'd gone many rounds the previous night which ended up with him loosing track of time and falling asleep next to the boy on the bed.

He jerked properly awake when he felt warm liquid running down his stomach

"Holy shit!" he snapped, pushing Jin off of him and abruptly standing to his feets "Ugh so gross" he exclaimed gesturing to the drool running down his stomach

The sudden movements and scream alerted and jolted Jin awake from his slumber, as he sleepily rubbed his droopy eyes with the back of his palms "W-what's wrong?" he asked seeing the horror evident on Jungkook's face

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asks again almost in disbelief "Gosh! You're so dirty and disgusting! You drooled all over my body and you have the guts to ask what's wrong?" He says mimicking the tone in which Jin had said it

Jin closed his eyes and lowered his head "Im sorry, i don't usually do this, I-i was too tired"

Jungkook rolled his eyes "Yea right, I clearly wasn't the one who kept on saying go faster Jungkook"

Jin didn't say a word, he kept his head lowered only biting his lower lip in embarrassment.

"You can wash up before you leave"

Jungkook snorted "Very funny, like you think I'm going to use that tiny bathroom of yours?"

He grumbled uncontrollably picking up Jin's shirt and wiping his stomach with it before reaching for and organizing his clothing. He pulled his Jeans on as his eyes raked around the room in search of his shirt, but then they landed on a cabinet beside the wardrobe that he'd clearly never taken not of before, stacked up with different types and kinds of medications ranging from syrups, to supplements and even sublingual tablets meant to be placed underneath the tongue until it's melted and absorbed into the body.

Jungkook's eyes looked from the cabinet to Jin and back to the cabinet. Standing to his feets he stared at Jin for while, contemplating either to ask or to simply mind his business.

He cleared his throat "Um" he began "Why do you have a whole lot of medications?"

Jin lifted up his head instantly, following Jungkook's direction with his eyes until they landed on his drug cabinet and he gulped. He looked in Jungkook's direction to find the boy giving him a stern look, obviously waiting for an answer

Jin cleared his throat "It's nothing" he says flatly, shrugging his shoulders

"What do you mean nothing? There are a ton of drugs here, some I've never even seen and I also noticed you keep some in the pouch packet of your backpack" he says while corking a brow inquisitively

Looking him in the eye, Jin said "It's nothing really, it's basically just some pain reliefs and migrain reducers"

Jungkook didn't buy it but decided not to push it any further

"Whatever you say I really don't care, I'm outta here"

Pulling his shirt over his head, he laced up his sneakers walking towards Jin's window and sliding it open

"You can take the stairs in the house down Jungkook, you don't necessarily need to use that it's morning already"

Jungkook looked over his shoulder at the boy, Jin had ruffled bed hair with the duvet dragged up to his chest.

"I will always prefer climbing, what we have going on is not what people should know about, it's disgusting just incase you didn't know that"

And with that, he held on to the window frame climbing down from Jin's bedroom and disappearing out of sight.