Eyes Opened

(All characters belong to TheFamousFilms rightfully ,Spoilers a bit!!!)

    ????: "I still can't believe he did that and didn't even say sorry!!" Boomed a voice feeling their surroundings with the echoes with their words. ???: "I know I am shocked as you but we mustn't let our anger cloud our judgement we have to watch over him." came a second voice their words calming the owner of the first voice. They took a few moments it seemed indicated by a sigh of breathe. The pit of blackness flickered with the shining light as the sleepy curtain of eyelids began to raise. In front of the now gazing open eyes were two figures one of metal with the appearance of a woman and the other a male human.

         The metal woman was made of white shiny metal with Blue hair that was tied up in a bun. She also had a skirt that had little rods with yellow spheres on the end of them on her skirt's ends. Though, the most Intriguing about the ballerina was her eyes. They weren't opened at all. Now the male she was talking to had a red wrinkled jacket with a pair of jeans along side a white shirt. As moments passed the eyes recognized the two supposed strangers. 

    "Ah well good to see your working now!" exclaimed the male as he noticed the wandering pair of eyes looking at them and the room they were in. The metal lady turned and seemed to give a feeling off that she was smiling while nodding. "Agreed, we were worried you wouldn't be able to be fixed when you suddenly began to shut down." The male nodded his head at the owner of the now focused eyes "yeah you gave us a real scare there for a bit Steve!" "Oh I see I'm sorry that I worried you two when that happened." apologized Steve as he looked down at his arm to notice a change in one of his arms. "The gunshot wound is gone! Did you fix it when I was turned off Bryan?" Steve said looking back at his close friend. Bryan shook his head explaining "No, it was Molten who fixed you he even is the one who watched over you while in shutdown mode."  The metal ballerina then interrupted the two males conversation stepping in between the two. "Later we will catch him up on events but for now we have to test to see if he's good and let him get use to his surroundings once more."

     Bryan agreed reluctantly as he knew Ballora was right about what she said. Steve smiled at this scene as he did began to look at the room they were in now that he could see with eyes opened.