A Sweet Visit Gone Rotten

(None of the characters belong to me they are rightfully belong to TheFamousFilms!!) *Please leave comments on what you think and please be honest this is my first story on wattpad!* (a few spoilers to stuff so beware!!)

     The light shined bright through the balcony as Steve slowly opened his metallic eyelids to only resent that the light blinded his vision for a bit. Though , over a bit of seconds Steve was able to regain his sight to look around and noticed Bryan sleeping. He  had ended up carrying Bryan yesterday after him and Mr. Hippo had a race of seeing who could finish fully using the alphabet to make a whole conversation. Of course, Bryan had lost due to Mr. Hippo's hobby on a regular basis to read a book so he had more knowledge of words. All that filled the room was the chirping of the  birds, his gears  moving inside of him, along with Bryan's snoring. *Clack!!* The robot turned to see another metal being or more like a combination of wires and metal.
    "Hello Molten how are you this morning?" Steve exclaimed happy to see Molten. The bear just shrugged but then did something Steve heard that form all the others except Lefty that he wouldn't expect !! Molten Freddy smiled at him and nodded "I'm doing well good to see your working in proper order now..." Steve nodded back at the animatronic in return of agreement upon this subject. "It was thanks to you that I'm online right now!! Ballora and Bryan had told me you were the one had fixed me!" *Creaaakkk ,shuffle,shuffle, then nothing but a light snooze instead.* the two were alarmed and spun around to look and now realized it had just been Bryan moving in his sleep.

"At least the idiots not talking in his sleep again like last time I was in here he was dreaming-" "About what Molten?" questioned Steve interrupting Molten as he had spoken. "Uhhhh it was involving me and him weird one it was he was very embarrassed must I say!" Molten finished his sentence letting out his echoey mechanical raspy chuckle. "Uhh anyway why are you here Molten? You only mainly come around when it's important ...." The robots eyelids narrowed as he looked at the molten bear. "Hmm that you are correct I need to make sure Bryan doesn't go to the pizza plex mall anymore." "B but WHY Bryan has not done anything wrong  so why Molten?!" Steve responded in a quick moment. The white and orange bear masked robot sighed looking at the robot in front of him. "Well things have happened deals have been made it's set in stone so I must make sure Bryan doesn't return." *Steve's eyes widened at this comment and became angry ....* "NOW THAT IS DUMB BRYAN CAN LOOK AFTER HIMSELF!!" "No he CANT and got stuck in THE PORTAL BECAUSE OF HIM ACTING ON RECKLESSNESS !!" Molten's anger was clearly rising through the roof and poured out like the fast lava spread from a volcano!

  A while later.....of arguing back and forth.......

    Molten shouted on his lungs but was trying not to yell "I'm not dealing with this I'm leaving you and that idiot to sort your brains out!!" "FINE LEAVE US ALONE MAINLY ME!!!" Steve shouted on his mechanical voice box.
He then felt something or rather someone wrap their arms around his waist hugging him trying to calm the robots anger. He turned a bit to realize it was Bryan! Him and Molten must of woken him up when the two were arguing their heads off at each other. "Why can't Molten understand at least a bit that you can watch over yourself ?!" Asked Steve as the robot began to calm down . "Idk man but he has a pointe at Tim's I'm unable to but at times I can. Though, this seems to have gone from a sweet visit to a rotten one..." replied the slightly small male human as he kept hugging him to calm his anger. The two listened to music on the bed until they fell asleep calm their hearts were now filled with joy beating like a music tune.