Tape and File Obtained

(None of these characters belong to me!!)

       A few days later......

    "Ugh not again!!! How do you always beat me foxy?!" exclaimed a voice as it echoed through the sky. Steve was upset with how Rockstar Foxy kept beating him in the fruity maze arcade game. "Well mate a thing you don't know about me is that I've played this game so many times!" Foxy responded letting out a pirate laugh. The fox animatronic then patted Showtime Steve on the back looking at him with a glance filled with humor and kindness. He smiled back at Foxy as the two walked away to play a different game. As the two walked they noticed a movement from beside them a bit far from them.
        Rockstar Foxy then exclaimed "Hey isn't that Twisted Bonnie Whats he got with him this time!?" Steve looked carefully to see that the bunny was holding a box filled with files and tapes it seemed but what about was the real "itching" question!? Both of them nodded deciding to check it out and ask the purple bunny about it. Slowly they came near him as to not startle him since it looked like their friend was focused on his task of carrying the box filled of tapes and files. When they were almost near him fully the purple bunny noticed the two and waved his large hand at them smiling with his two jaws. "HeYa GuYs!!! WHaaaaT yOU uP TO!!???" "Nothing much but we wondered why you have a box full of files and tapes?" responded the red fox as he titled his head. Bonnie looked down at the box of files and tapes he had in his arms. "Yeah , you seemed so ..well..focused on the box so much like these items weren't just random non important files or tapes." Steve said adding the fact of Twisted Bonnies gaze when they had approached him. "Hmm that is true these files and tapes are in someway have info of cases that weren't solved or were but couldn't be explained of what happened. Did you guys want to help me sort through them?" Steve got a feeling of well what he think was excitement remembering Pats description of each emotion to him. Pat had described that when a person wanted to jump around or can't wait it meant he or she would be feeling excitement.
     Steve moved a lot not able to handle his curiosity that was growing tall as a plant in his head. Of Course!! I wouldn't mind helping you!! Want to help us Rockstar Foxy?!" The pirate fox shook his head explaining that he had no interest of digging into stuff like that after what happened at the pizzeria. "No thx lad I rather steer clear of that kinda stuff and info after the pizzeria burning down mate." Bonnie sighed but wasn't mad "Oh okay, we understand that's reasonable as why not to go digging through this stuff."

   The red fox then turned and left the two robots while waving bye to them. Steve was upset a bit that Foxy didn't want to join them but that was his choice. "Well let's start of with one file and tape for you since Molten and Bryan following with Rockstar Freddy would hunt me if I got you to deep into this stuff. "O o-okay hmmm what about this one?" as Steve said these words he had pointed to it for Twisted Bonnie. "Oh !" he then grabbed the tape and then a file that went along with it and showed it to Steve. "This one right Steve?" Steve nodded in confirming that he wanted to look at the tape and file of this case he chose. The file was old from the look of it and so with the tape but were still intact. "Alright ...jUst plEaSe..don't lose these or get them destroyed Steve..." Steve agreed reassuring his best friend he would make sure that didn't happen. With this he was then handed the file and tape obtaining possibly something filled with a recording of crazy events that had happened in the past.