Listening To Old Forgotten Words

With the file and tape now in his hand. Steve left his friend to go somewhere and listen to the tape. But the robot realized something stopping in his tracks. How was he going to listen to the tape he held in his hand!? Steve didn't know what humans used to listen to a tape!! Even if he found the item that was needed how would he get it to play the tape?

     After some time of thinking on the matter. The humanoid robot decided to ask either Bryan or Lobit on his way to the hotel. When arriving at the hotel Showtime Steve headed to Bryan's room to see if he was there. But to the robots disappointment the park owner was not there. While looking around in the hotel room Steve had spotted something on the man's nightstand , it was a note. The note said the following " Sorry I am not here Steve as I had an important meeting to go to. Regarding my ownership over the pizza plex mall. Hope you can manage without with me for a bit. When I get back we'll watch movies like we talked about yesterday to make it up to you. Yours truly Bryan."

"Hmm I guess I have to figure this problem out on my own this time..." The robot commented to himself. He looked around for a bit in search of an item that would fit a tape into it. Steve was sure Bryan must have the tool to play it right!? Luckily Steve was correct as he had saw an item that the tape fit into but now for the tricky part how to play the thing!

   Eventually Steve figured out how the tape player worked now knowing the functions of each button. Steve made sure the tape was good before putting it back into the thing and pushing play.

  "Okay the tape player is recording good...I need to be sure at least someone else knows the truth. About the odd rumors going around at this time." The tape was playing the audio well. Steve thought about what the man meant by odd rumors? The robot would think about that later as he kept his attention to the playing audio. "I've been investigating a case that has turned out to be one big..web of tales ...I don't know how much of the full story I know now. I know this for sure though I've gone into the mystery well mysteries ...way to much to leave it like nothing happened." They all link together in some way...I don't know but I feel like I haven't even covered the tip of the iceberg..." a sense of dislike toward these sentences of what this man's voice was trying to explain and describe appeared in Steve's mind. Who was this man!? God lord is he okay now!? "The files...they have the simple information that the police were okay with having in authorities hands of the cops." "Now listener if you want to learn more I recommend on starting with the file on the stitchwraith it's file will help you connect to other cases of bizarre events."

   The audio then ended now done playing.

   "Hmm...I should check to see if there is mention of the stitchwraith. I'll have to be careful on getting in too deep...I don't want to be in a bad position like I was with Vanny..."

  Steve took the tape out and looked at it. He didn't know what to do really... Last time he ever tried doing something he got shot. Steve decided he would be this time to be more aware and careful.