Shock Jumping Out A Box

Eyes widened at the detail he misunderstood. Steve looked at his shadow rabbit friend. "So your Toby..?!" Within Steve...he had sensed something went through his body. Like how a jack in the box pops out suddenly. Instead this wasn't a timed thing..

   Steve didn't understand what it was but he was eager to know as well dreading it if bad. The black rabbit noticed the lingering look of shock. As well as the old wondering mind of questions.

"You don't have to worry about what you are experiencing, Steve." Steve looked to him perplexed by this new...instinct..possibly. "Why is that? What is this new...instinct...or whatever it is..!?" "Well..it is a feeling called shock.  You are surprised by the real fact about me. About me use to being human in the past." The calm rabbit said as calmly and soothly as he could muster. Worried what experiencing emotions would have on the young metal soul...or what acted like a soul.. He decided to distract him with a different topic... "Hey Steve got some news for you." The humanoid robot looked to the rabbit at his name being called.
  "Yeah, Shadow Bonnie?" "Did you know you will be going back to the pizzaplex in about few days prior from today?" The eyes widened and he only shook his head. "Well I hear you might be getting a few new friends from Bryan...being busy.." Steve forgot his shock as he became excited and happy! An emotion he knew he showed a lot naturally.  "When will they arrive and when will you guys?!"

"Not everyone from the park will be going to the pizzaplex..Steve.." This made him upset listening to the bunny continue to explain. "But a good amount of us will still be around. The new animatronics I'm not sure but I know in about a month I think.." Steve nodded excited again and said his good bye to the black rabbit and ran off. Shadow Bonnie waved and the worry and dread he had held all in came out..

  The shadow entity couldn't help himself and not dread for how much as Steve listened to more of those tapes...How deep was Steve going to go? Before he realized...That he went too deep and that it was too late ...To leave these web of tales alone and get out ..before it caught up to him ...