Catching up

(Characters belong to TheFamousFilms none of them are mine!!)
First a thunk then next a clack those were the noises of my metal footsteps when descending down to the hotel lobby. My mechanical thoughts swirled around as I tried to dig up in my mind on what I might have missed these past few weeks. "SLOW DOWN STEVE !!!" turning to look while slowing down I realized that I had ran to far ahead ahead of Bryan and Ballora. Bryan looked out of breath when he and Ballora finally caught up to me panting with exhaustion sweat already dripping with sweat. It was silly at first to me on how fast it took for him to begin sweating but then again he hasn't been able to move for months. "You okay there Bryan should we relax before we continue?" questioned the ballerina worried filled her soothing voice.
"N no t that's fine go on ahead I'll catch up later I just need to sleep a bit." Bryan had said turning down the offer for all of to stop for a bit. Me and Ballora both nodded and glanced at him before we carried on with looking for the others. In no time we had found Twisted Foxy, Shadow Bonnie, and Circus Baby. "Hey guys look Steve's back online !!" Exclaimed one the three robots it was Circus Baby who had noticed the two walking over to them. The bunny and fox turned around their eyes widening and they ran and hugged Showtime Steve happy to see him again. "Well this is a miracle!" in unison the two exclaimed hugging him harder. "Hahahah I can't believe it either but I'm here ! What have I missed I want to know everything!!" The three smiled as Ballora watched him catch up with his friends enjoying seeing the four laugh as they exchanged words of news between each other. Steve listened with interest of among learning that Shadow Bonnie wanted to go by a the instead of he or she. He also learned that twisted foxy and twisted Chica's relationship was going very well and Chica was planning on visiting him soon. Baby mentioned that she came up with a new drama thing she did with her toys as like a career but at the same time a hobby. Steve never saw one of the, so it would very fun to see it "Sounds like fun I'll be sure to make it so I can watch it!" "YAY!!" squealing of happiness in response to his statement that Baby couldn't wait.

    Steve was very happy to be catching up with his friends again.