ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ☼︎ᴊᴇᴏɴɢʏᴇᴏɴ

Your POV:

I'm at the library right now, because i have to study for our incoming exam, i need to review especially the 2nd grading exam is near, i have to study hard, to pursue my dreams. Studying is fun, learning is fun, and books is amazing, I'm not a nerd, I just love studying and reading books, that's my hobby anyways, even i get home, i just went to my room and start studying and reading books, i have a mini library on my room, my parents decides to put one because i love reading. Because of studying i'm the one of the honor student, besides of studying i love cycling too. I just ride my bicycle to come here in school and to come home.

I'm not good at any sports and i don't know how to draw, and i just discovered that i love reading books when i was in a kindergarten. I always read books even if i going to sleep, and that time i was so addicted to books.

A few minutes later, i packed my things because i'm gonna go home, my parents are going to be worried, i returned the book from the librarian and went out to the library.

I walked through the hallway and i bumped into someone. My things fell off and i kneel down to pick it up, and there's someone hold my things and i saw a girl, the girl i bumped into. She helped me to pick my things and gave it to me.

“ thank you and i'm sorry for bumping you.. ” i said to her and she smiled

“ no i was the one to say sorry to you i was on a rush so i bumped into you and I'm sorry.. ” she bowed and i bowed too.

“ thank you, i need to go.. bye.. ” i said and bid a goodbye to her.

She's nice..

☾︎

I already arrived at the house and my parents greeted me, and i talk to them and after that, i went to my room, i sat on my table and get some book from my bag, but my book wasn't there.. Where's my book? Ah.. Maybe i just left at the library, there's was a name on it so they know of who's owning the book, luckily i named it..

☾︎

I came back to the library to asked if they saw my book but they didn't see it. So i frowned, where's my book, that's my favorite book, a Romeo and Juliet. That's my favorite story, i used to read it even in lunch time. I wish there's someone can see it and gave it back to me.

I went to the classroom and i saw Soobin and Yeji talking, they are my friend, they are my best friends, i just met them since elementary, they we're good friends of mine.

I walked towards them and they smiled and greeted me.

“ morning y/n! ” they both greeted me

“ morning.. ” I said and high five them.

I sit on my armchair and looked at them talking to each other until they noticed me looking them and started to talk to me.

“ y/n ah? you supposed to read Romeo and Juliet right? ” Yeji asked and Soobin looked at me confused.

“ ah.. i lost it.. ” i said

“ oh.. ” they both said and looked at each other.

“ so will you join us?? ” Soobin asked and i smiled.

“ yes of course.. ” and they smiled

“ finally y/n gonna talk to us, good thing her book get lost. ” Soobin said and i smack her head.

“ yah!! I love that book! ” I said and the two just laughed

“ I'm just kidding Y/n ah, you always read that book when you arrived our class, even in lunch times, we didn't have time to talk. ” Soobin said

“ yah! Y/n, we missed talking to you.. ” Yeji said and i just chuckled

“ ok.. so today this is your chance to talk to me.. ” I said and the two chuckled.

A few moments later there was a bunch of girls come to our class and my classmates amazed.

“ woah!! TWICE!! ” yeji mumbled and Soobin is a amazed

“ who's that? ” I asked while pointing at the bunch of the girls.

“ that's Twice there the most popular students here.. ” Soobin said and i saw at the group that someone is familiar.

The familiar one come to the front.

“ excuse we came here to see Y/n.. ” the girl said and i widened my eyes. That's me.. What they looking for me..

“ oh there she is.. ” my classmate said and the familiar girl come closer to me

Is she?? She's the girl that i got bumped yesterday and she's holding the Romeo and Juliet book. That's my book. Thank God she found it.

“ I think this is yours.. ” she smiled

“ Y/n L/n, Class A.. ” she read the name and she gave me the book.

“ thank you.. ” I said and she offered me her hand

“ I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, nice to meet you Y/n.. ” She said and they smiled at me..

Because of the book, i found the one...