ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʀʏ☼︎ᴅᴀʜʏᴜɴ

Is cold outside,
The way you walk in my life,
The way you walk in my life~

Y/n is sitting under the tree when her and Dahyun first met. Y/n is sitting alone under the tree, seeing other couples walking around the park, intertwining their hands, sharing ice creams, and hugging and kissing each other's. If Dahyun was in her side, they do it that stuffs like the others do, but sadly, today is their heartbreak anniversary, it's been a year since they broke up, but they still love each other, they just afraid for being back together, especially when they together, they always fought for little things, and ending up in ignoring each other, and the day comes they decided to end their relationship. Between this love, they think they didn't really for each other. But the day just passed by, they just loved each other, if they get back together, their gonna try to changed everything, just understand each other, and didn't fight for little things.

And now the night comes, but Y/n is still sitting under the tree, staring at the dark sky, and seeing Dahyun's figure, she still loves Dahyun so much.. She wish Dahyun was there for her, to warm her, because is chilling her on outside, she supposed on her apartment now, but she didn't want to go home, until she heard someone mumbled her name..

“ Y/n.. ” she looked at her side and she saw Dahyun.

She widened her eyes and stood up. She looked at Dahyun, her hair is not blonde anymore, it's color black, and she noticed that Dahyun is get thinner this time.

“ hi.. Dahyun.. what you doin here? ” she asked Dahyun

“ uhmm.. i just missed this place.. ” she said and looked up to see the tree.

“ it's been a year since the last time i see you.. ” y/n said and Dahyun sadly smile

“ I didn't expect that you're coming here. ” Dahyun said to Y/n.

“ i just came here because.. ” y/n said and look at Dahyun “ because i remembered this place, this is the place when i first time i saw you.. ” Y/n said and Dahyun faked laugh.

“ and you I didn't expect that you're coming here.. ” y/n mumbled and Dahyun looked at the grass.

“ i always came here when.. ” Dahyun teared up and quickly wipe her tears.

“ i came here, when I'm missing you.. ” Y/n widened her eyes, it's still Dahyun loves her..

“ uhh, happy heartbreak anniversary Y/n.. ” Dahyun said and smile sadly.

“ happy... heartbreak anniversary.. ” Y/n said and Dahyun sat down on the grass while y/n is still looking at her.

“ Dahyun.. ” y/n said and Dahyun looked at her.

“ I still love you.. ” y/n said and Dahyun smiled

“ I still love you but.. what if, we fought again.. ” Dahyun said and y/n sit beside on Dahyun.

“ it's okay.. it's normal, let's just change.. ” Y/n said and Dahyun looked at her..

“ are you giving us.. ” Dahyun is been cut off by y/n.

“ a chance.. yes.. ” Y/n said and chuckled.. Dahyun hugged her, oh she miss this so much..

“ thank you Y/n.. ” Dahyun mumbled and kissed Y/n on her cheek.

“ thank you too.. ” y/n mumbled...

“ ok, let's go to our apartment Dahyun, it's cold.. ” y/n mumbled and they went to their apartment..

Heartbreak anniversary do you ever think of me?